Todd Seadorf of Palm Beach Exotics..... - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-13-2003, 10:34 PM   #71
Ken Harbart
The argument regarding the statute iis a red herring, nothing more. It has no bearing whatsoever on the mistakes made by Todd.

Old 12-14-2003, 12:24 AM   #72
HerpVenue
A:
Quote:
"Do you always pass things off to you friends? If you want to make sure something is taken care of you should do it yourself.
Kinda funny how he says the above but he is the one posting for his friend.

Anyway. I receive a LOT of packages for my friends around town who own snakes. They all work and not always have the luxury to be home. I too work but the fact that work is 30 seconds away by car and 3 minutes away by walking gives me the luxury to come home for lunch and recieve everyones packages.

B:
Quote:
the snake should not have been out in 20 degree weather for 30 minutes(YOUR FAULT).
Someone does not know too much about their snakes.
Let me know if you all want me to put one of my snakes out in 30 degree weather for 40 minutes....
But I can already tell you the result. It will not get RI in that short of a time. At least not to the point that mucus comes out of its mouth.

C:
Quote:
So maybe you should get YOUR OWN PACKAGES SHIPPED TO YOU.
See answer for A above.

D:
Quote:
I SUGGEST IF YOU CAN'T BE THERE WHEN A PACKAGE IS DELIVERED...........USE DELTA.
I believe it was your buddy who chose the delivery method.

E:
Quote:
You should work on your competence, it seems to be lacking.
Kinda funny...... But I was going to tell you the same thing.
Davey Boy here has not attacked your buddy. Just about everyone on this thread has been mature. I wonder what your hang up is.

Quote:
While you are at it David, why don't you get Michelle to scan and post a copy of your import permit. You know, the one that was required in order to bring this animal into the state of Kentucky legally. I'd be interested to see it along with your vet bill.
And while your at it. Who do you propose was responsible for making sure the animal came with a vet certificate that says the animal does not show signs of disease. clearly it had to be a vet from Todd's end. Because if you are right and an import/transportation license is needed...a vet certificate was also needed. How can Davey get the animal to a vet without first importing the animal into the state?

How many shipments of animals have gone into kentucky without this so called transportation license?

Then again what does all this have to do with the fact that the snake was sick and had an injury.

it seems someone is just trying to detract from the thread. Like Ken said. Red herring

Hey Lanier
By the way. I know you got some snakes from David Evans.
Do YOU have the transportation permit for them?

P.S. Someone says Todd is a cop and therefore is of outstanding whatever whatever implying he would never lie.
I just wanted to take this time to remind everyone that there have been cops posting on the BOI whose integrity were rather questionable....I will not name names. But they have had bad guy threads about them.....and rightfully so.

Old 12-14-2003, 04:44 PM   #73
DavidBeard
I have no idea what Jim's benefit would be for starting this sort of crap. I don't think he is involved in this situation whatsoever, so why is he posting on this thread at all? It seems there have been numerous attempts to derail this thread and get away from the main point(s) here. I do not know why Jim harbors such ill feelings towards myself or Donnie. All I can do is present the truth and let others make thier own judgments about it that way.

Thank you to all who have contributed to this thread in a positive way. I appreciate your help in this matter greatly.

Old 01-09-2004, 05:19 PM   #74
DavidBeard
UPDATE

I have some bad news concerning the Blood Python......she went into blue about 10 days ago and shed last night. That went ok, but upon inspection, I found her to have ANOTHER FRESH wound on her......this wound was NOT there yesterday when I checked her in the morning......I think she may have some sort of skin disorder. To top it all off, I thought she had gotten over her RI, but now she is wheexing with every breath and her brething is very labored and sharp, as if she just did something strenuous.......I will be taking her to vet as soon as I can get the $ together. Here is a pic of her newest wound:

On a side note.......I apologize for never having posted the vet bill for the last vet visit......I just never got around to it, despite my friends trying to remind me often, lol. As of now I am not concerned about the $ or anything, just getting this snake healthy.......it looks as though I have quite a task ahead of me.

Once again.......thank you Todd Seadorf for SUCH a wonderful animal!!!

Old 01-09-2004, 05:54 PM   #75
The BoidSmith
David,

In MHO that kind of lesion cannot happen from one day to the next. It is possible that it was right under the skin and was not easily observed upon inspection. Uppon shedding, that part of the skin sloughed off with the old skin. The other odd thing is that they are perfectly symetric, round-shaped and very clean. Reminds me more of fungal infection rather than bacterial infections althoughs these can be secondary invaders. I guess your vet will be able to give you a diagnosis.

Old 01-09-2004, 11:05 PM   #76
DavidBeard
Yes, I found the nature of the wounds to be very unusual as well. Her other 2 wounds are healing nicely though. She still has a healthy appetite, as she ate a medium rat a couple hours ago. I hope that we can find out what is the matter with her and fix the problem if possible.

Old 02-22-2008, 07:04 PM   #77
The BoidSmith
Has anyone dealt with him recently? How did it go?

Thanks

Old 03-11-2008, 11:15 PM   #78
The BoidSmith
Nobody has dealt with Todd recently?

Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!