Bad Guy Urban Albino guarantee/worthless - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2012, 11:34 PM   #61
Chrisw
Call the fedex place and see if they have video of you opening the box in the store. Most store fronts have cameras in todays age. If they do have the video I am sure they will let you copy it to prove you opened that box in the store and found a dead snake.

Old 03-15-2012, 11:42 PM   #62
sandnmyteeth2
This is a picture of the snake that I chose. If anybody ends up with this snake in their collection PLEASE post here. This would clear my name of any wrong doing. If this in fact was Mr. Castillo's mix up and he makes this right with me I will be the first one to stand up and apologize for any hurt feelings, and all will be forgiven. I completely understand that people make mistakes, it is how they resolve their mistakes if indeed this was just a picture error. However their is the possibility that he sent me a snake that was dead before it was put into the box. I would also like to congratulate the person who does acquire that snake for acquiring such a beautiful snake.
Attached Images

Old 03-15-2012, 11:49 PM   #63
sandnmyteeth2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisw View Post
Call the fedex place and see if they have video of you opening the box in the store. Most store fronts have cameras in todays age. If they do have the video I am sure they will let you copy it to prove you opened that box in the store and found a dead snake.
Thank you for pointing this out to me I wouldn't have thought of this I will be going down to the Fed Ex terminal tomorrow.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:01 AM   #64
PoohMac
Hello,

When my wife was taking pictures for me I was trying out two different backgrounds to see what looked better the black or the white background for my Pieds. The pictures that are saved on her camera is PiedM8 (black BG) & PiedM8 (White BG). I didn't even realize myself they were the same snake until now. I could not locate a picture of PiedM10 either it was never taken or deleted by mistake when re-taking pictures or deleting out of focus pictures etc; I really don’t know. Since there is no picture saved as Pied10 my wife’s and it was mislabeled on my computer when I made the ad on Kingsnake.com I will take full responsibility. I think because the pied is dead and stretched out it makes him look so much bigger.

Again, it was a mistake we are all human. Truly in my eye’s I thought I was right but since I don’t have a picture of PiedM10 I will take the blame. Mr. & Mrs. Paszkievz I apologize for my mistake.

I feel this was a good tread for me because this shows my customer’s and any future customer that I’m there before and after the purchase and I do make things right and take care of my customers.

Again, it was not on purpose it was a mistake on my part. I will issue the refund through PayPal.

Shawn,
Please post that your received the refund. Again, I apologize and I glad we were able to resolve this issue.

Michael Castillo
www.UrbanAlbino.com

Old 03-16-2012, 12:06 AM   #65
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoohMac View Post
Again, it was not on purpose it was a mistake on my part. I will issue the refund through PayPal.

Shawn,
Please post that your received the refund. Again, I apologize and I glad we were able to resolve this issue.

Michael Castillo
www.UrbanAlbino.com
That's very big of you. How we handle our mistakes says alot about out us. I look forward to seeing confirmation of the received refund.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:14 AM   #66
WtGreg
Dead shipments happen. It is sad, unfortunate, and tragic, but not always anybodys fault... it's living up to your live arrival guarantee that counts. My hat's off to you on your resolution.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:19 AM   #67
RobNJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandnmyteeth2 View Post
However their is the possibility that he sent me a snake that was dead before it was put into the box.
Judging by the inside of the deli cup, whether it's regurge, feces, or both, it seems pretty clear that the snake was alive when put into the cup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoohMac View Post
I will issue the refund through PayPal.
Way to be Michael.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:24 AM   #68
sandnmyteeth2
I just received a phone call from Mr. Castillo he said that there was indeed a mixup with his photos and has agreed to refund my money. I will write a detailed apology letter for taking this this far. After the money is in my account and I get some sleep. I would like to thank everybody that helped point out any details on the photos. I would like to apologize now for any smart ass allegations that I have made towards Michael Castillo. Thanks for the support good or bad, Shawn

Old 03-16-2012, 12:35 AM   #69
Fangthane
I'm not really sure you have much of anything to apologize for. Seems to me that you were accused of trying to defraud the seller out of a refund he didn't think you deserved. Taking it this far is likely the only reason you're getting your refund. The BOI is here for a reason, and in this instance I believe it did it's job.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:48 AM   #70
ozz465
So sad such a beauty of an animal die , but it is great to see a responsible seller man up and correct there mistakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!