Bad Guy Donald Rollins - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
HowlinGaleDragons
Donald Rollins

First off 98% of all communication with this guy was on the phone so I really don't have any emails I can post for everyone to see I have some pictures if requested.

I was on kingsnake and found this guy Donald Rollins selling some beardies cheap I had been considering breeding a few normals to help supply some nice pet stores near by he was asking $75.00 per dragon So I bought two of the better looking girls from him.

It took me a good week to get this guy to ship them keep in mind its winter its cold well when the box came I was horrified to see about 50 holes poked in it, come on its 32-35 degrees out common sense would have helped a lot! I opened the box and it has only two sides insulated with this really cheap thin foam there was a plastic shoe box in it stuffed with shredded news paper I took both girls out, frozen solid and dead and I don't think the one would have made it regardless of being pack right as it was nothing but skin and bone no fat packs or anything I don't even think this guy used real pictures of the dragons. Well I start looking around for the heat packs there was ONE tiny heat pack that would heat no more then my toe! It was so tiny i don't even know what in the world it would be used for.

So I call and tell him they are dead and I am being nice at this point, and he offers me his Rankins now I do know I was taking a risk but I said I'd take them as replacements, for 3 weeks he kept blowing me off on shipping well the past two days where 60 degrees lows of 45 at night and I called him told him to ship it's great weather first day he didn't "Oh I don't want to ship them now" I told him right out HOW to properly pack these dragons and how to ship call again last night telling him to ship again he never called back finally get a hold of him today "OH I don't want them to die I will just sell them at a show" I finally lost it and told him right out he KILLED the dragons shipping because he didn't do one damn thing packing wise right not to mention the girls where skinny, dirty, and god knows what kind of parasite and other medical problems where going on.

He doesn't really seem to care no show of emotion nothing so I am expecting a refund by tonight or I will go after him through my credit card company.

This guy is really bad news please be careful and not deal with him I found another complaint on him on a snake board it said he sold Het Lavender Albinos and the person bred the snakes to a true lavender albino and got all normals so he scammed him lying about the genetics.

*************STOP AND READ FIRST****************

PICTURES BELOW ARE OF THE DEAD FEMALES IF YOU CAN'T TAKE SEEING SOMETHING LIKE THIS PLEASE STOP HERE.

NOTE The one female has NO Fat packs on her head her hips where sticking out and her tail had NO fat what so ever on it.

Old 02-11-2009, 03:00 PM   #2
JesseWisecup
I find this hard to believe. i have done alot of buisness with donald rollins an he has never ever done me wrong.
Did he garuntee you live arrival?
Cause right now everyone is only hearing your side of the story
theres your side. there is his side. theres a lie an a truth.
is donald aware of this thread?

i just called him an let him know

he said he didnt garuntee live arivall.

Old 02-11-2009, 03:08 PM   #3
MikeCurtin
Is this the same "Rollins" that was associated with LAW Reptiles? The name rings a bell. Where was he located? If this is the same guy, I would advise contacting your CC Company ASAP. Good luck.

Old 02-11-2009, 03:10 PM   #4
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseWisecup View Post
he said he didnt garuntee live arivall.
Then what the HELL is he doing shipping live animals?!?!

Old 02-11-2009, 03:12 PM   #5
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo View Post
Is this the same "Rollins" that was associated with LAW Reptiles? The name rings a bell. Where was he located? If this is the same guy, I would advise contacting your CC Company ASAP. Good luck.
It's probably a good likelihood. The name is mentioned quite a few times in one of the threads.

Personally, I wouldn't do business with anyone who does business with those thieves and scammers.

Old 02-11-2009, 03:16 PM   #6
MikeCurtin
Here's a link...he was going by "Jacob". Does any of the other info match up, Nicole?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ptiles+rollins

Old 02-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #7
HowlinGaleDragons
Yes some of that info sounds like Donald Rollins he is from Dayton Ohio has a company called All About Wood there is a big postabout him on Ball-Pythons.net about how he scamed a bunch of people I was getting funky feelings and looked into this found that a few days agoI had a Live Arrival and 24 hour health Guarentee he can deny it all he wants as I have called my Credit Card Company and reported it they are getting my money back. He wouldnt even answer his phone for me 9 times out of 10 I had to call from a different line to get a hold of him.

Old 02-11-2009, 03:54 PM   #8
Shadera
The name Donald Rollins comes up a few times in this thread:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...Donald+Rollins

I'm very interested to see if this is the same group.

Old 02-11-2009, 04:35 PM   #9
MikeCurtin
You know, I was going to start a thread about this guy a while back when I saw him selling on KS, but I thought it was a different guy and didn't want to drag his name through the mud. It would be nice to have him post here to defend his good name.

OOOOOH, this is going to be fun!

Old 02-11-2009, 04:39 PM   #10
HowlinGaleDragons
Here is the post I had found on another forum check it out

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=76642

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!