Good Guy Bruce Edelman Import/Export - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #1
HUMPHREY
Thumbs up Bruce Edelman Import/Export

Folks,

I recently conducted a transaction with Bruce Edelman to purchase a number of his rodent lab cages and I would like to say that my customer experience with this transaction was GREAT.

Communication with Bruce was timely and professional. Shipment of goods was as expected without delay!

Unfortunately, I did have some damage to goods when they arrived, but I contacted Bruce about this issue and he has immediately shipped replacement.

In this business we all have a tendency to develop a "cautious" nature, but believe me, I will be purchasing from Bruce again and can confidently recommend him to all in the herp community.

Thanks Bruce!

Regards,

Jack Daniel
Jack's Pet Diversion

Old 08-12-2009, 08:57 PM   #2
whimpyguns
I agree 100%. did not know anything at all about this company, business was conducted by email. everything went flawless. VERY satisfied with the products i recieved at a great price.
i expected B grade products for the price.....not the case, A grade.
thanks Bruce,
mike

Old 11-13-2011, 03:53 PM   #3
Docwade87
I just bought 18" hemostats from Bruce. Great guy to do business with. Very quick shipping! Great Price

Thanks Bruce Edelman

Old 11-13-2011, 05:53 PM   #4
Big Time Reptiles
I have known Bruce since his beginnings at Bronx Reptiles in New York, and purchased more reptiles then I care to remember from Bruce, and in every order, all the reptiles came in as described.

In all these years he has never wavered from being a TOP NOTCH, HONEST Dealer!

I would highly recommend Bruce to anyone, anytime.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-13-2011, 06:37 PM   #5
Get Sum
Bruce is top notch, I have been purchasing: Vision Rack systems, Vision Tubs, water bowls, hide boxes ect.. from bruce for the past four years. He is very professional and a nice guy to do business with. I have never had a problem with Bruce!

Jason Weinrich
Morph Jungle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!