JIM FLAHERTY of, "The Chameleon Company", HAS DONE IT AGAIN!.... SUPERB!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-19-2006, 07:29 PM   #1
Neil Gubitz
JIM FLAHERTY of, "The Chameleon Company", HAS DONE IT AGAIN!.... SUPERB!!

I just received an unrelated pair of 5-6 month old captive born Ambilobes from Jim.... When I opened the bag that had the Male in it, I couldn't believe my eyes at all the colors he was throwing at me at such a young age.... Just exquisite!!.... The packaging was perfect (I taught him everything he knows.... lol), and it was shipped and delivered just like Jim said it would be, without a hitch....
If any of you are looking for gorgeous chams, well, you get the idea....

THANKS JIM!!

Neil

Old 10-20-2006, 10:54 AM   #2
shrap
I have heard nothing but great things about the animals produced at Cham Co. And that comes from a lot of people. If I ever decided to make the leap into chams, The Chameleon Company is the first place I would look.

Highest quality animals and excellent customer service is what we all want, and I have never heard a soul say anything but that about these folks!!

Old 10-21-2006, 12:36 AM   #3
varnyard
I have never dealt with Jim. I have met him in Daytona this year, he seems to be a nice guy for sure. I would not hesitate in dealing with him. IMO, this is a well earned thread.

Old 10-21-2006, 02:36 AM   #4
LauraB
Not just gorgeous chams, but gorgeous healthy and genuinely cared-for chams. Chameleons that are honestly represented, fairly priced and impecably shipped. Jim will go out of his way to communicate and accomodate, which I, for one, greatly appreciate.

Old 10-21-2006, 11:12 AM   #5
Jim O
Jim and I have sparred here a few times and agreed at other times but never for a second would I doubt his integrity as a businessman. And also never for a second would I hesitate to buy from him if he had something that I wanted.

Old 12-09-2006, 07:41 PM   #6
ExoticsExpress
My friend bought a couple chameleons from them and went on and on about them! (positively)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!