SOLD!! Orange Tiger Female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 03-17-2016, 07:24 PM   #1
SpyroDragonz
Orange Tiger Female

***SOLD!!***

Deciding to put my last female holdback up for sale. Now these pics do not do this girl justice! She is extremely bright Orange and so saturated with color!! Hate to sale her but I need to add some different females to my projects. She is a Hypo Orange Tiger with a pretty bright yellow stripe down her back, she also has some blue barring as well. No nips, she is just flawless. 15.5" and about 200 grams. Hatched 8-8-15. She feeds great on Dubia and Supers along with mixed greens, fruits and veggies. Her parents are Leonidas X Shasta. She is a very sweet girl and likes to be handled.

I'm asking $250 + shipping for this beauty.

If interested feel free to Contact Brittany @ 661-332-9802 Call/Text.

Also feel free to check out of Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/spyrodragonz661 and on Instagram @spyrodragonz
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-18-2016, 12:56 PM   #2
Krad18
Hi I sent you txt. Is she still available?

Old 03-19-2016, 03:18 PM   #3
SpyroDragonz
If you can text me I may have another female you might be interested in.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-25-2016, 02:10 AM   #4
RubyReptiles
Still available?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!