Sugar Gliders - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 06:45 PM   #11
Lucille
Kris I love the picture on your site of the tree with all the gliders on it!
 
Old 05-26-2010, 05:03 PM   #12
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaa3989 View Post
I thank you for the link, went over there, it's a big glider site. They have some folks who really know their stuff and are extremely helpful. It's been my pleasure to talk to a few of them.
But the site also has TB- Toxic Biddies, you know, those women who breathlessly toddle into a conversation just to show off, or be the center of attention. I ran into a doozie while throwing out a few ideas in the nutrition forum a few days ago.
There are one or two glider recipes which call for those tiny jars of baby food chicken, and when you have a bunch of gliders that stuff can really add up (not to mention that fresh food might be better) I suggested that perhaps a recipe could be devised using fresh chicken.
So one of the TB crew toddles over and announces that if I'm worried about saving money on a few jars of baby food, maybe I have the wrong pet.

We ought to get a little glider forum going over here. TBs that toddle over to this site usually toddle out pretty fast

I love my gliders, they are so cute!!!!
 
Old 05-26-2010, 05:17 PM   #13
StrictlyExotics
Ya know Lucille, I noticed the same sort of thing. I wanted to chalk it up to being new over there but dang, them women are serious! I will admit, I followed a couple of your first posts over there just to see whats going on over there and they seemed to start on you right from the get-go... LoL Seriously made me NOT want to post, sort of when I was new here

I think we SHOULD get a serious mammal section going on here though and I would like to help you do this. Reagan has devised her own recipe using some of that BML formula and combining some fresher fruits and mealies to it. Talk to her about posting some of it here and we can all collaborate how to get the mammal section here to launch
 
Old 05-26-2010, 05:27 PM   #14
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Ya know Lucille, I noticed the same sort of thing. I wanted to chalk it up to being new over there but dang, them women are serious! I will admit, I followed a couple of your first posts over there just to see whats going on over there and they seemed to start on you right from the get-go... LoL Seriously made me NOT want to post, sort of when I was new here

I think we SHOULD get a serious mammal section going on here though and I would like to help you do this. Reagan has devised her own recipe using some of that BML formula and combining some fresher fruits and mealies to it. Talk to her about posting some of it here and we can all collaborate how to get the mammal section here to launch
I would love that, getting a section like that really going. Maybe if there is enough interest a glider section could be initiated, but historically the traffic has to come first prior to a named section. And so......POST!!!!



However, there really are some pretty great people over there, and I'm thinking if we have some solid posts, some of the good ones will post over here.
 
Old 05-26-2010, 05:42 PM   #15
KelliH
I used to keep and breed gliders. I had to sell them all in '05, but I miss having them.

I always fed mine fresh veggies and fruit, and also superworms and the occasional mouse pink.

That Glider Central site has lots of know it alls. There are some good folks there and good info too, but I didn't like the way most of them pushed that "BML" diet to everyone.
 
Old 05-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #16
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
I followed a couple of your first posts over there just to see whats going on over there and they seemed to start on you right from the get-go... LoL Seriously made me NOT want to post
What's the worst they could do? Some hen could criticize you? Or throw you out? I've been thrown out of better places, heck I've been thrown out of here!
 
Old 05-26-2010, 06:03 PM   #17
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
I thank you for the link, went over there, it's a big glider site. They have some folks who really know their stuff and are extremely helpful. It's been my pleasure to talk to a few of them.
But the site also has TB- Toxic Biddies, you know, those women who breathlessly toddle into a conversation just to show off, or be the center of attention. I ran into a doozie while throwing out a few ideas in the nutrition forum a few days ago.
There are one or two glider recipes which call for those tiny jars of baby food chicken, and when you have a bunch of gliders that stuff can really add up (not to mention that fresh food might be better) I suggested that perhaps a recipe could be devised using fresh chicken.
So one of the TB crew toddles over and announces that if I'm worried about saving money on a few jars of baby food, maybe I have the wrong pet.

We ought to get a little glider forum going over here. TBs that toddle over to this site usually toddle out pretty fast

I love my gliders, they are so cute!!!!

Guess she doesnt realize how expensive reptiles can be
 
Old 05-26-2010, 06:22 PM   #18
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
What's the worst they could do? Some hen could criticize you? Or throw you out? I've been thrown out of better places, heck I've been thrown out of here!
I can take the criticisms very well. I am just not sure how I would handle cackling lil hens. LoL I was VERY happy to see you over there and see you post something here regarding Gliders.


Kelli, I know where there is one in Houston for adoption, cage and all for like 50.00 :P
 
Old 05-26-2010, 06:30 PM   #19
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
cackling lil hens.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbhnRuJBHLs
 
Old 05-26-2010, 06:50 PM   #20
StrictlyExotics
lmfao!
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[For Sale] sugar gliders spydr Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads 3 05-11-2010 03:15 AM
[For Sale] Sugar Gliders WI untouchable3 Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads 6 11-01-2009 12:56 PM
Sugar Gliders - TN jmwoody Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads 4 12-14-2007 03:10 PM
3 sugar gliders fizzs Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads 1 11-29-2006 11:42 PM
Sugar Gliders Available AHarris15 Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads 3 05-10-2005 04:04 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:02 PM.




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.04256296 seconds with 11 queries
Content copyrighted 2002-2018, FaunaClassifieds, LLC