For Sale Helix Thermostat, Heat Tape, Rack - $90 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 06-25-2013, 10:01 PM   #1
leolovesreptiles
Helix Thermostat, Heat Tape, Rack - $90

please contact me via this e-mail ONLY: leo.t.ayala@gmail.com

I have for sale a very lightly used Helix Model DBS-1000 Thermostat for use for reptile tanks and rack systems (comes with thermometer probe). I used this for one breeding season and then sold off all my geckos. It works perfectly. I also have approximately 20 feet of 4" reptile heat tape cut into five, 48" long strips, done professionally.
These are currently taped down on the backside of my homemade gecko rack. This unit is 48" long and 37" high with 5 shelves capable of holding four 15qt. tupperware tubs per row. I mixed and matched these with 2 large 32qt on the lower shelves for small breeding groups of leopard geckos. The top tubs were used to house individual animals. The rack is homemade and I'm not a carpenter. It's homemade, so the tubs do not all touch the tops of the shelves the same, nor are they all uniform. For some shelves I had to place a few layers of metal tape to make it flush to the top to prevent anything escaping. Given that said, I never had any gecko escape and with some ingenuity, this problem can be easily remedied. The price of the thermostat and heat tape was about $170. The tubs and the rack are basically free. I used it and it was a great tool at the time because I didn't want to spend $$$ on a rack system. Any questions, please feel free. Thanks, Leo
*** LOCAL PICK UP ONLY FOR RACK Middletown, NY Area ***
Shipping ok on thermostat and tape.

Name:  rack4.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  131.9 KB

Name:  rack2.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  64.5 KB

Name:  rack1.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  28.5 KB

Name:  rack3.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  41.9 KB
][/b][/b]
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!