Chad Hulker---crazy Fools Reptiles---good Guy!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2004, 02:04 PM   #1
psilocybe
Thumbs up Chad Hulker---crazy Fools Reptiles---good Guy!!!!

I just finished a transaction with Chad Hulker of Crazy Fools Reptiles, and must say, I am VERY pleased. I purchased a sub-adult mangrove snake (i believe he was one of the few breeders of these beautiful animals), and she arrived today in perfect condition. She was exactly as Chad had described. His packing job was immaculate. Overall, this transaction was great: great service from Chad, and a very impressive animal on top of that. He took the time to answer every one of my questions, and never once complained about the volume of emails I was sending him! Chad, if you are reading this, thank you so much. I would recognize Chad to anyone, and if the rest of the "Crazy Fools" are half as courteous and helpful as he was, then I would recommend them too!!

Old 02-19-2004, 02:09 PM   #2
psilocybe
What i meant to say...

was that I would RECOMMEND Chad to anyone,

Old 02-19-2004, 07:52 PM   #3
Suncoast Herpetological
I have dealt with Chad before as well and have always found him to be easy to deal with. His animals are top notch and well represented.

Old 02-20-2004, 09:00 AM   #4
Bci Joe
I have also bought from Chad and Scott and possibly others at Crazy Fools Reptiles and everything was great!
Would deffinately do it again and recommend it.
take care, Joe Rollo