Mike Stefani Good Guy!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-14-2008, 10:48 PM   #1
abubakr
Mike Stefani Good Guy!!

Just wanted to say that Mike Stefani is a really good guy! Every transaction that I have had with him and his wife Antoinette has been over and above my expectations. The animals were better than represented. The promptness of delivery was as expected. The followthrough and the process of buying the animals was smooth. They kept me well informed of when I would be expecting my animal for delivery and the packaging was professional. I have had 2 successful transactions dealing with rat snakes. I purchased a pair of bogertophis rosaliae from him as well as a pair of western green rats. Some people think their prices are a little on the high side but one thing you must remember a good man is not cheap and a cheap man is not good. I will have no hesitation in purchasing any animals from him sight unseen in the future. They say the way to get to know someone is one to travel a long distance with them and the other is to do business with them. His word is his bond. Thanks Mike brother and wife Antoinette!! Recommended highly!!

Old 03-14-2008, 11:55 PM   #2
Mike's Monitors
David and Melanie
Thak you guys!
Those were a couple of pricey deals, BUT you get what you pay for!!
Now you'll have some top quaility stock to sell.
You guys are like old friends now, if you ever get stuck in Chi-town you have a place to stay.
AND I make a killer sangwitch!
Thanks Brother and you too "Boss" (Mel)!
Mike and Ant

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!