scumbag stole my daughters bike! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
SPJ
scumbag stole my daughters bike!

Came right into the driveway and took the bike where it was leaning against the stairs of my front porch!!!!
What kind of scumbag steals a little girls bike!
Thankfully a neighbor was able to give me a description of the truck he was driving and what he looked like becuase he stole stuff from their yard as well. Unfortunately she didn't get a plate number.
Both of us just filed reports with the police. The police will look for the bike but I was told it would probably never be found.
Pretty crappy thing to do to a little girl! I want this guy's ass nailed to a tree!

Old 10-12-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
SPJ
And she just got it for her birthday in MAY!

Old 10-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #3
Lucille
Steve,

He is a horrible person for doing that, I'm so sorry it happened. It's true, they don't catch a lot of these guys, but I hope they get this one.

Old 10-14-2009, 08:22 PM   #4
SPJ
Got a call from the police today. They found the guy and he admitted to being on the road by the house but claims he never took anything. Since they did not find the bike, they can't do anything. I was told to check the local pawn shops and see if it turns up. Good to know you can steal from a kid and get away with it.

Old 10-14-2009, 08:28 PM   #5
Miss Tuniwha
ugh, that is disgusting Steve.. I am really sorry to hear this. My sister in law had the same thing happen when she was young. She won a great bike at the rodeo, 2 months later, someone stole it from against the house.. They never found it..

Good luck finding yours..

How is your little girl doing???

Old 10-14-2009, 08:41 PM   #6
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
How is your little girl doing???
She's doing OK but still upset about it. It really hit today when her friends were out riding on the road and she couldn't ride with them like she usually does.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:56 PM   #7
hhmoore
First somebody stole your rock, now your daughter's bike. It seemed like such a nice, quiet neighborhood, too.
People suck.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:59 PM   #8
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
First somebody stole your rock, now your daughter's bike. It seemed like such a nice, quiet neighborhood, too.
People suck.
This neighborhood has gone to hell over the past few years.
First a rock, now a bike............what the hell is next? One of the trees in my yard?

Old 10-15-2009, 12:56 PM   #9
shrap
I feel for you and your daughter, Steve. My daughter has had two stolen. Both times right off our front porch.

With her new bike we set a trap. And one night around 2 AM, the Summer before last, it worked. One of the only times in my life that I completely enjoyed beating someone to a bloody pulp. There are still blood stains that have not came out of the concrete on my porch. I hate thieves with a passion. If you could have only seen the punks face when he looked up from trying to cut the bike chain and seen my Glock pointed at his head from 5 feet away. Priceless.

Old 10-22-2009, 03:07 AM   #10
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
This neighborhood has gone to hell over the past few years.
First a rock, now a bike............what the hell is next? One of the trees in my yard?
Not even that ridiculous: I had a guy going round at night digging up shrubs.,,,

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!