Good Guy Samantha Derrer- FC: Maddoxdobes) A+ Seller - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-07-2010, 10:03 AM   #1
ssssinful-1
Thumbs up Samantha Derrer- FC: Maddoxdobes) A+ Seller

I purchased 2 beautiful female crested geckos (a creamy yellow dal and a patternless red) from Samantha Derrer (FC user: Maddoxdobes) in late January 2010.

Samantha held on to my girlies- feeding them and caring for them until weather was ok to ship. She stayed in touch with me throughout the 2 month period and even sent me updated pics of my ladies. Samantha was awesome and her Cresties were in excellent condition.

I strongly recommend Samantha if you are looking for quality animals and A+ customer service.

Carrie Fisher

Old 04-07-2010, 10:07 AM   #2
ssssinful-1
I forgot to mention, Samantha can also be found online as Crestopia Geckos.

Old 04-11-2010, 02:00 AM   #3
Katieam
I have also bought and traded geckos with Samantha. She takes excellent care of all her geckos! I have a gargoyle gecko from her and he is an absolute sweetie! And she sends me updated pictures of the geckos I have sent her. All her geckos are beautiful and healthy and I would never hesitate to do business with her. I would reccomend her to anyone.

Definitely a Good "Guy"

Old 04-13-2010, 11:21 PM   #4
Kimantha333
Talking Samantha D

Samantha is a wonderful person to buy geckos from. Not only does she take the best care of her animals but she goes out of her way to send you updated pics/ weights whenever you want. She will send her critters out on the right day for you, not necessarily herself. I know that for sure, as I had to actually have her keep my geckos longer than necessary. She is more than willing to send a novice all of the information necessary to keeping geckos happy and healthy and was extraordinarily patient with all of my questions as a first time crestie owner. Her animals are robust, energetic, and extremely healthy. There were no bad surprises when I opened up her box, only a "How the heck did she get these guys so big?!"
Thanks Sam, I'll definately be coming back for more!

Old 05-04-2010, 04:01 PM   #5
ForkedTung
I just purchased a Crestie from Samantha and the transaction went very smoothly. The gecko was perfectly packed and shipped and is a healthy happy gecko that is exactly what I wanted. thanks, Samantha!

Old 06-19-2010, 05:59 PM   #6
taintedfear
I had an awesome transaction with samantha. She has helped in out when I have any questions and my gecko is a happy lil camper now. Would love to business with her again and actually plan to here soon.

Old 07-03-2010, 09:00 AM   #7
pharaoh
Samantha is good guy

ototoes: Samantha, Is a wonderfull person to buy crested gecko's from. I just purchased three crested gecko's from her . I didn't have the money to get them,So she said you could make payments intill I paid them off,
Then when it was time to ship. Samantha, made sure the weather was great . So the animals wouldn't get stressed out... The transaction went wonderfull... The animals are eating and drinking and jumping and having a wonderfull time... If i wanted to get anymore animals or crested gecko's i would come to her for sure ..

Number 1 person...

Thanks again Samantha,The babies are doing wonderfull I love them and the kids love them too... I want to get more crested gecko's, They are like potato chips.

Thanks again Tasha

Old 07-04-2010, 07:45 PM   #8
pharaoh
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
Samantha, Is a wonderfull person to buy crested gecko's from. I just purchased three crested gecko's from her . I didn't have the money to get them,So she said you could make payments intill I paid them off,
Then when it was time to ship. Samantha, made sure the weather was great . So the animals wouldn't get stressed out... The transaction went wonderfull... The animals are eating and drinking and jumping and having a wonderfull time... If i wanted to get anymore animals or crested gecko's i would come to her for sure ..

Number 1 person...

Thanks again Samantha,The babies are doing wonderfull I love them and the kids love them too... I want to get more crested gecko's, They are like potato chips.

Thanks again Tasha
I just want to say Samantha these are wonderfull little guys..

Old 10-22-2010, 04:28 PM   #9
Dreadya
Definitely a great person to deal with! I received my 3 geckos from Samantha after she held them for me for 2 months! She was very nice,honest, and a GREAT communicator.
I recommend her to any gecko hobbiest.
Thank you again Sam

Old 03-21-2011, 05:58 PM   #10
kpedersen
I purchased a gecko from Samantha back in February and just got it last week when weather warmed up. I was kept well informed without having to pester for details, which I appreciated. I was sent a tracking number as soon as he was dropped off and received him the next day in a timely and very well packed manner. The gecko himself was big, healthy, alert and active.

Great transaction and I would do business with her again.

Cheers,

Kira Pedersen

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!