Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 154 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:46 PM   #1531
Haydenphoto
All i see is a lot of trolling lol... Don't you all have something better to do with your time lol

Old 01-14-2012, 04:48 PM   #1532
RichsBallPythons
our time is spent to keep people aware of her snakes conditions. Wouldn't you like to know of potential IBD in the industry that could be passed on.

I personally will NOT buy from anyone that has boas.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:50 PM   #1533
Haydenphoto
Of course i would Rich but something comes up your name is in the middle. Do we have any proof about what's going on now ?? Or is this all coming from the past ??

Old 01-14-2012, 04:53 PM   #1534
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydenphoto View Post
Of course i would Rich but something comes up your name is in the middle. Do we have any proof about what's going on now ?? Or is this all coming from the past ??
My name isnt in middle of anything. I have the right to alert ppl of anyone who has done worng. My reputation speaks for its self.

i dont deal with boas anymore for a reason. All I wanted to do was bump the post up so people knew she was still selling.

All I want was to see proof test were done and everything is clean. Then im satisfied. Im not on a witch hunt at all.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:56 PM   #1535
Haydenphoto
OK but how long has it been since the IBD concern ?? I'm just trying to get the whole story ??

Old 01-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #1536
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
OK but how long has it been since the IBD concern ?? I'm just trying to get the whole story ??
Have to ask Ashley about it. Im wanting to see Papers, thats all i care about.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #1537
Haydenphoto
This thread is dead .................................................. ...........

Old 01-14-2012, 09:40 PM   #1538
sally-dog
Quote:
This thread is dead .................................................. ...........
Hardly.
Until her fun with reptiles and the internet is over, it won't be. Her other animals that died were NOT tested or she would put the proof here. If you have nothing to hide, prove it.

And yes, I have better things to do. I have a job and animals to care for, but I am guilty that certain push my buttons the wrong way with how they treat their animals and the people they sell those animals to, and I am guilty of voicing my opinions about it. Ashley did bad, dirty business. Period. There is proof of it here by her OWN statements, and contradictions of those statements.

She's never shown any accountability in any of this; it's always been the fault of someone else. Of course she will call foul on the BOI being a crowd where "any old gang can start rumors about people". However, this is not the case with HER. She has been called out on poor business practices and potentially endangering others' collections and there is PROOF.

The moral of the story is that you probably shouldn't sell animals after you have a positive report for IBD, as indicated by a veterinarian based on pathology and necropsy results and clinical signs. Nor should you sell animals until you are sure you have your mite problem 100% under control. And the biggest thing one can possibly learn is that you should really watch what you say on the internet and how you portray yourself because it will almost always come back to haunt you, as it has here.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:43 PM   #1539
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post

All I want was to see proof test were done and everything is clean. Then im satisfied. Im not on a witch hunt at all.
This is about how I feel as well, but she keeps making excuses as to why she shouldn't have to test anything.

It does grab my attention when this thread keeps popping up, over a year later. People should be leery, for sure.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #1540
Haydenphoto

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd