Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 161 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #1601
jbayles78
Well Mr. Caspillo you just said her first snake had IBD but if memory serves me you claimed Isold you a BCL with IBD yet later said that test was wrong. So which is it? You also emailed me to tell me how you had other snakes that where showing symptoms so I guess you got rid of those also. I may not be perfect but at least I have admitted my mistakes and corrected them. Sounds to me like you two are still not understanding that you did do something wrong. You two are no better than any of the other animal flippers out there.

Old 07-05-2012, 07:42 PM   #1602
rc625
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbayles78 View Post
Well Mr. Caspillo you just said her first snake had IBD but if memory serves me you claimed Isold you a BCL with IBD yet later said that test was wrong. So which is it? You also emailed me to tell me how you had other snakes that where showing symptoms so I guess you got rid of those also. I may not be perfect but at least I have admitted my mistakes and corrected them. Sounds to me like you two are still not understanding that you did do something wrong. You two are no better than any of the other animal flippers out there.
Yea you're an idiot guy. You did sell one so, I don't know, go fuck yourself and get off my thread?? You did a good job disappearing for over a year. Don't change the subject in hopes to clear your tarnished name. You did sell that shady ass snake with IBD... I could care less about this industry or what any of y'all think, it's pretty much a joke. So unless you are one of the major contributors to this thread, then have a good day little lady.

Old 07-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #1603
jbayles78
You stated that the test results on the IBD may have been wrong! You, yourself posted that awhile back. You where flipping so many snakes at that time its hard to know if the BCL got it from your collection or mine. Your collection had way more sick animals than mine. LMAO that you have some many snakes and claim to be such perfect breeders yet you sold possible sick animals and didn't care at all. The reptile world is better without you two anyway. I am very much a part of this thread as you have been claiming to have been perfect in you quarantine and selling of snakes as that is how you where attacking me. Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot except I learned from my mistakes. Cuss and yell all you want just makes yourself look stupid. I may not have much rep left but I at least didn't claim to be the perfect person like you and your wife did when your where writing my bad guy post from which you later took back the IBD report and we found out you where selling snakes constantly. Full definition of a hypocrite.

Old 07-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #1604
laterob
Quote:
Yea you're an idiot guy. You did sell one so, I don't know, go **** yourself and get off my thread?? You did a good job disappearing for over a year. Don't change the subject in hopes to clear your tarnished name. You did sell that shady *** snake with IBD... I could care less about this industry or what any of y'all think, it's pretty much a joke. So unless you are one of the major contributors to this thread, then have a good day little lady.
YOUR thread? After 2 months away, this is the best you can do? I sense an implosion coming on.

Old 07-05-2012, 08:22 PM   #1605
rc625
I never sold a snake nor can you find one person that bought a snake from me, I could give two shits bout the reptile industry. As far as I'm concerned, I hope you all contract IBD in your collection. Keep up the comments and make us all smile little lady.

Old 07-05-2012, 08:50 PM   #1606
laterob
Quote:
I never sold a snake nor can you find one person that bought a snake from me
Quote:
and get off my thread
....and you are calling other people idiots.....

Old 07-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #1607
jbayles78
Question

So Ryan your going to let your wife take the fall for everything she did while you where there? You sure defended her when money was involved. It's a said day when a man let's his wife be the fall girl. If you hate the reptile industry why do you and your wife still have snakes?

Old 07-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #1608
hhmoore
Mr Caspillo,
Be advised that if you continue posting profanity and abusive remarks, your privileges here will be suspended.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #1609
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
Pray tell - HOW did she get rid of it exactly?
Just in case you didn't see the question the first time.

Old 07-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #1610
rc625
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbayles78 View Post
So Ryan your going to let your wife take the fall for everything she did while you where there? You sure defended her when money was involved. It's a said day when a man let's his wife be the fall girl. If you hate the reptile industry why do you and your wife still have snakes?
I have nothing more to say to you little lady... Especially after your little romp through the flowers. Have a good day ma'am.

@garweft:
I saw the question, you just don't wanna know the answer secrets don't all come out at once.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd