Trade Various Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 04-25-2022, 11:43 PM   #1
The Knobtail
Various Geckos

I have the following for bloodline trades. All CB 2021 by me unless otherwise noted. Please read the entire thread before contacting me.

Ptenopus kochi
Nephrurus levis pilbarensis
* 0.3 patternless albino - 0.2 left
* 0.1 patternless het albino
* 1.0 double het patternless/albino
* 1.0 patternless het albino
Nephrurus levis levis
* 1.0 light red “hypo” - No longer available
* 5.0 red abberant/stripe pattern
Nephrurus vertebralis
* 0.2 red and very nice patterned
* 0.0.1 90% sure 0.1 late 2021
Nephrurus levis occidentalis
* 2.2 (some in shed in the pics) - 1.1 left
Hemitheconyx Taylori
Timon kurdistanicus
* 1.0 Sweden CB 2019 proven breeder. I no longer work with the white throat form but can point you in the direction of keepers in the US that do.

What I am looking for in order of priority: I prefer juvenile virgin animals so CB 2021 and 2020 is ok with me.

Egernia depressa
Nephrurus asper
Nephrurus laevissimus
Nephrurus stellatus
Ptenopus kochi
Other Geckos
* I’m open to unique geckos with similar husbandry to the geckos listed above. No lone males or females.
Lizards
* Confirmed 1.1 or 1.0 Ouroborus cataphractus.

Thank you for looking! Serious inquiries welcome! As I mentioned I am looking for bloodline trades at the moment but if I can’t get what I need I am open to sell. US only at this time unless you have your own exporter as I stopped doing direct export a long time ago.

You can see all the photos on my Facebook page www.Facebook.com/theknobtail

Please email me at theknobtail@gmail.com for serious inquiries as I don’t check fauna pms.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-30-2022, 05:31 PM   #2
The Knobtail
Trade availability and wanted list updated as some trades have been fulfilled. Also looking for a female Egernia depressa.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gecko, nephrurus, ptenopus, rare, timon