is usark over stepping its rights by proposing rules for states without asking us - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 05-12-2015, 04:30 PM   #271
rodneynboalich
Point is you say usark was right for hr511 hearing because it was a bad bill..and they needed to stop it...ok..that bill would have added retics and green anacondas. .so did usark fighting hr511 stop the listing of retics and green anacondas or did it make it easier for Fws to list them.... and with no knowing clause added with the listing Fws isnt legally obligated to prove anyone caught in violation of the listing were knowingly breaking the law. ..so tell me again about all the good usark did with the hr511 hearing they set up

Old 05-12-2015, 04:30 PM   #272
rodneynboalich
Dr booth has come to play. ..

Old 05-12-2015, 04:33 PM   #273
rodneynboalich
Since dr booth is here maybe he can give everyone an update o the preliminary injunction situation

Old 05-12-2015, 04:55 PM   #274
rodneynboalich
It's such a rare opportunity to have a usark board member available for question. .so I won't pass up this opportunity. .. http://encw.co/2012/04/11/pennsylvan...s/........here a link to a write up on some PA legislation that usark used to take donations under false pretenses. ...now dr booth when I contacted usarks board about this and many other issues wyatt was causing no one at the board would address it ...As you can see usark is saying that an amendment to pa title 34 could ban reptiles. ..which is impossible since reptiles are under PA title 30.......so why was usarks board so uninterested in this illegal activity. ..

Old 05-12-2015, 04:56 PM   #276
rodneynboalich
There that link work's

Old 05-12-2015, 04:58 PM   #277
rodneynboalich
I bet I called Gary Bagnal 10 or 20 times funny thing is he didn't seem to care enough to talk...I guess I should of left a message saying wyatt called me a baby rapist

Old 05-12-2015, 05:05 PM   #278
rodneynboalich
Congratulations to usark on winning the preliminary injunction by the way

Old 05-12-2015, 05:07 PM   #279
rodneynboalich
Now the real fight begins. ...I hope the industry is ready for this....

Old 05-12-2015, 07:45 PM   #280
Warren_Booth
Hi Rodney,
Unfortunately I am not in a position to discuss board related information to an individual outside of the board of USARK. Similar to any other organization with a board of governors, the person to approach is the president. That individual is Phil Goss. As most will attest to, he is an extremely pleasant individual to talk to, and always willing to listen to peoples concerns.

On a personal level, I have no interest in speaking with someone that on multiple occasions has attempted to discredit my own research. Something, that you are completely incapable of actually doing from a scientific stand point. If you ever have questions regarding my research, first, read the papers before forming your opinions. If you do not understand the science, and its ok not to, research them, find out why the methods used were appropriate, and why the findings justified. Then, if you still have questions, drop me an email with your question, or call my office. My details are not hard to find. I am happy to talk about my research as I too am very approachable.

If you have questions regarding USARK, Gary Bagnal is probably not the one to address, nor are any other board members. A chairperson does not vote, therefore the best person to talk to is the acting president.

That is all I am going to post on this matter. My time is occupied by my family, my research and students, and my snakes. I don't have time to argue or talk with someone that has a one sided view that will never change.

Take care and have a great evening,

Warren

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!