female het for albino 7ft plus breeder - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 12:58 PM   #11
Casey Hulse
Quote:
and i know for a fact you dont no anyone thats been unsatisfied with an animal purchased from us
Quite true, how about you provide some references right here in this thread of all of your satisfied customers?

hbg reptiles
What does hbg stand for??

Old 07-12-2006, 12:59 PM   #12
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbg reptiles
i understand myself is james cully and dave garber as hbgreptiles were both on here dealing with snakes and by no way is there any scamming id be more than willing to have whoever come down here and see our animals before they purchase them if theyd like pickups are no problems other than that the most we can do is pictures just like everyone else and i know for a fact you dont no anyone thats been unsatisfied with an animal purchased from us we are going out of town as of today 7/12/06 and be returning later in the week so if we do not respond in here have no fear thanks for inquiring ,

hbg reptiles
Ok maybe I'll have to wait till you's get back from your trip.... But who are these people that you and your partner have done business with ????? Ive been dealing with people in our little tri-state area for about 10 years now and No one has ever heard of you (james) David on the other hand well he is another story. I have read your ads and one thing that gets me is that you say one thing in one ad ....then do a 180 ...... I want references complete with telephone # anyone who knows me, knows I have no trouble calling people.....Like in the other ad Where you bad mouthed Anthony......

Old 07-12-2006, 01:00 PM   #13
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse
Quite true, how about you provide some references right here in this thread of all of your satisfied customers?

hbg reptiles
What does hbg stand for??
Ok Casey you type faster or just shorter

Old 07-12-2006, 03:58 PM   #14
Fangthane
hbg reptiles
What does hbg stand for??[/quote]

"hbg" is a common abbreviation of the area where Dave lives, Harrisburg, Pa.

Old 07-12-2006, 09:47 PM   #15
vinnybocknyg
do you have any pics of the albino's this so called proven female poduced???
im willing to pick this snake up im about 2 hours from you if you could produce some hard evidence that what you claim is true.
also im letting you know in advance if i buy and breed that snake and it is not what u say it is you better run for the hills!

Old 07-12-2006, 11:21 PM   #16
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnybocknyg
im willing to pick this snake up im about 2 hours from you if you could produce some hard evidence that what you claim is true.
also im letting you know in advance if i buy and breed that snake and it is not what u say it is you better run for the hills!
If you haven't already seen the other ad - you might want to take a look.
They do more evading than producing.

Old 07-13-2006, 06:50 AM   #17
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnybocknyg
Vinny, That is the deal they will sell and run they (he) is running a hit and run operation,or a here today gone tomorrow
If you go to the BOI not one person has come forward to say "Hey These guy's are this or that....Gezzz with 3 litters of Albino you would think someone would

Old 07-13-2006, 07:11 AM   #18
snakemansnakes
Thumbs down look at this

check out this pm i got from some one when i inquired about this guy from tho BOI http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...wpm&pmid=92412

Old 07-13-2006, 07:39 AM   #19
Bill_Leverton
Mark it won't open.....Forward to me I'll post it here and on the BOI Maybe

Old 07-13-2006, 08:09 AM   #20
Bill_Leverton
LOL, It works for me.....Mark I suggest you take that Pm and post it on the BOI.in the thread there. (later of course after you sleep)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread