For Sale Guaranteed sexed CBB pair of Green Tree Pythons (Biak and Biak x Aru) *Lower price! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 09-16-2011, 10:27 AM   #1
frankpayne32
Guaranteed sexed CBB pair of Green Tree Pythons (Biak and Biak x Aru) *Lower price!

I have decided to sell my pair of green tree pythons. Financial constraints are forcing me to downsize my collection and these are the first to go. I am lowering the price to $550 for the pair. Unfortunately, I really need to move them. You will not find a better price on a guaranteed pair of CBB green tree pythons. I am not interested in any trades and I will not split up the pair. The pictures shown were taken this week. I can deliver them to the October 15 Hamburg, PA reptile show free of charge or have them shipped right away at the buyer's expense. Scroll down for more information on the individual snakes and please feel free to contact me at any time. The best way is via email, which is frankpayne32@gmail.com . Thanks for looking!

1.0 Biak x Aru

The male is 26 month old (born July, 2009). It originally came from Raul Gonzalez of ShellsNScales. The sire was a Biak and the dame an Aru. It is almost solid green with a little yellow. It was a yellow neonate. The snake is flawless in every way. It is eating one frozen/thawed half grown mouse every seven days like clockwork. It has an extremely strong feed response but unlike a pure Biak he is very mellow and non-aggressive once outside of the cage. It never misses a feeding. The animal was bred in a breeding loan with an AZA zoo and I have the AZA birth and feeding paperwork from birth as well as the feeding/shedding records since I've had it.

0.1 Biak

The female is 19 months old (born March, 2010). I purchased her from another hobbyist at the Hamburg show about four months ago when I was hoping to get a breeding project going. I have feeding, shedding records on the snake from the time I have had it. It was probed by me after purchase and it is a confirmed female. Like the male, she is eating one frozen/thawed half grown mouse every seven days like clockwork. She has not missed a single feeding since the day I got her. She is physically perfect in every way without any flaws. The female is a pure Biak and is a bit more aggressive than the male but is nowhere near as aggressive as many pure Biak's. It was also a yellow neonate.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!