Info Chris Billick Dont Sell To Him - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2009, 01:40 AM   #11
StevensExotics
I seen this kid post in many adds, he is a minor living with his parents that suposedly do not like reptiles (one of his posts in someones add cant remember where said) you have his mothers phone #, in the state of PA a parent is responsible for a minors actions, not to say anything can be done because you completed the trade (unless he stated it was healthy then its truly misrep), but you can call his mother speak with her tell her what the vet has said and you want your snakes back along with the money her son owes you witch she is leagaly responsibl for and and the cost of the vet visits which you can also leagaly claim. At that point she may give you your snakes back and tell you to keep the burm. Just a little advice on what you can do. Next time I suggest not dealing with minors or someone who has misrepped what you are trading for or buying.

Old 07-23-2009, 12:01 PM   #12
retic88
Well the kid called me and said he would send the cash to make this right. I sent him the address and he was supposed to send payment monday 7-20-09 its now thursday and no payment yet. I dont think this kid is sending anything but excuses. Will post any new info when it comes

Old 07-24-2009, 01:15 AM   #13
GinoInDaBronx
Paul...

Paul,

Please dont take this the wrong way, but-you were expecting a 143 lb snake and was shown one that was less than one third that size and still bought it??? Come on! You should have been pissed beyond words for this punk having wasted your time!

Now, I hate scammers as much as the next guy, but a little common sense is in order...

I wish you the best, but I cant see this ending well for you. Start calling his mommy. Maybe, she will have more scruples than this twerp does.

Gino Beniquez

Old 07-24-2009, 01:43 AM   #14
StevensExotics
Have you spoken to his mother yet?

Old 07-24-2009, 05:49 PM   #15
retic88
no have not spoken to mom yet. he just sent this email to me and half of it dont make sence at all.

number one your money comeing. two man have things that i posted on some ads wart for me but other friends. the things on the some ads that you said was low and i am easy guy to get along with but ones you make me look bad that a nother thing. for another thing i am not a kid the kid age died inside of me along time ago. some jakass made the place where i work hold are paychecks becauses he was putting hours down that he did not work and made everything go up in flames. but will send your money on saturday becauses getting the check on friday 30th and it only has to sitt for 24 hours. thinks chris

Old 07-24-2009, 07:25 PM   #16
gant77
I would like to know who he banks with, because if he is thinking he can deposit the check on Fariday and have it all available to him on Saturday, it wont be. Anything DEPOSITED after 4pm on Fridays up until Monday will not be "worked" until Monday night to post with Tuesdays work.
Also, why would the whole paycheck be stopped because ONE person was scamming the system, unless they need to go back and verify everyones hours. Businesses can cut a check right there, not having to wait for outside payroll to do their job.

Old 07-24-2009, 10:53 PM   #17
StevensExotics
I think it really does depend on who you bank with because I remember when I did live in PA my bank was open on Saturdays only till noon, but I would get paid on thursday deposit on friday and it would be available on saturday after 12:00 pm when they close. However I dont remeber getting paid to do my school WORK. I would just call his mom and try to end your head ache with a hopefully responsible adult.

Old 07-25-2009, 12:42 AM   #18
MedusaCoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by retic88 View Post
no have not spoken to mom yet. he just sent this email to me and half of it dont make sence at all.
OMG, you are right, this makes no sense at all!!

Quote:
number one your money comeing. two man have things that i posted on some ads wart for me but other friends. the things on the some ads that you said was low and i am easy guy to get along with but ones you make me look bad that a nother thing. for another thing i am not a kid the kid age died inside of me along time ago. some jakass made the place where i work hold are paychecks becauses he was putting hours down that he did not work and made everything go up in flames. but will send your money on saturday becauses getting the check on friday 30th and it only has to sitt for 24 hours. thinks chris
HukEd oN FonIx WErkd Fer mE!

Seriously!!

And another thing, most checks, when deposited, will clear within 24 hours. I use BOA and if I deposit my check today, it will be available after midnight tonight.

Also, if this kid is a minor and this deal was done without the knowledge of a consenting parent or guardian, you can legally, undo the deal.

I hope this gets squared away for you!

Wayne

Old 07-25-2009, 06:22 PM   #19
StevensExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusaCoils View Post
HukEd oN FonIx WErkd Fer mE!
Now thats funny LOL

Old 07-25-2009, 06:40 PM   #20
joepythons
time

He is stalling you and will disappear.I would call his mom and end this now.Someone needs to send him to school again my god

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chris billick