East Coast Reptile Super Expos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 02-19-2010, 05:55 PM   #1
DanRC30
Thumbs up East Coast Reptile Super Expos

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!! You can now print your coupon for $3 off an adult admission price at the Reading Reptile Expo!!! Go to the website www.EastCoastReptileSuperExpos.com or simply click here and print: http://www.northernberksreptileshow....w%20coupon.jpg

Print as many as you like and give them to all of your friends to bring to the Expo to save $3 each!!!

We're teaming up with the Pet Expo this time so there will be three fun-filled days of reptiles and other pets and products to see and buy. Visit the website for all info.

Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks and see you at the Expo!

Old 02-27-2010, 09:50 PM   #2
DanRC30
Exclamation ATTENTION VENDORS!!!

Tables for this next Expo are limited and once they are sold out, that's it! Since we're teaming up with the Pet Expo, advertising for the show is in the following places:
15,000 direct mail cards
Philadelphia Inquirer
Reading Eagle
Merchandiser
Penny Pincher
About Family
Church news
Mt/berks newspapers
Friday Night promoted in Berks County Schools with flyers and coupons in the classrooms.
McDonalds Restaurants posters and coupons
150,000 coupons and 2500 poster hand delivered
3 horse magazines
Radio: WRFY, WFKB, WIOV, WEEU
Cable: Comcast, viamedia and Chanel 69
Facebook, google, yahoo
Posters and tickets for sale at all Boscov’s stores
Animal Rescue League distributes coupons as fundraiser
Special promotion with Environaire

This is the highest advertised reptile show ever. Don't miss out!!! Go to www.EastCoastReptileExpos.com so you can sign up!

Old 02-27-2010, 10:24 PM   #3
eagles20jon
This show has more potential than the show that is being kept at hamburg the place is still way too crowded and the row they took away didn't help at all. The parking is a mess that needs fixed the place is still dirty as hell and the fact that people take two spaces to park is ridiculous so that needs to be fixed. I just have a lot to complain about when the show could get bigger and better but the owner is killing that idea unlike you who is making this show bigger and nicer so props to you.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:01 PM   #4
DanRC30
Thanks a lot Jonathan. We're doing our best for vendors and attendees alike. I know you can never please everyone, but we sure are trying!

Hope to see you at the Expo!

Old 02-27-2010, 11:08 PM   #5
DanRC30
Thumbs up UPDATE!!!

Three Day Pass details posted on the website! Yes, I said 3 days! Go to www.EastCoastReptileSuperExpos.com for all details. (You have to sign up for the pass, they will not be available the day of the show.) The Expo is three days this time because we're teaming up with the Pet Expo. The Pet Expo is a HUGE event which has over 20,000 attendees with hundreds and hundreds of vendors with all types of things and animals to see, as well as lots of activities to do. It will take at least one whole day to see everything in the Expo Center. Here's a link to the Pet Expo: http://www.horseandpetexpo.com/petexporeading/

Old 02-28-2010, 11:10 AM   #6
dragonlvr64
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles20jon View Post
This show has more potential than the show that is being kept at hamburg the place is still way too crowded and the row they took away didn't help at all. The parking is a mess that needs fixed the place is still dirty as hell and the fact that people take two spaces to park is ridiculous so that needs to be fixed. I just have a lot to complain about when the show could get bigger and better but the owner is killing that idea unlike you who is making this show bigger and nicer so props to you.
In regards to your statement of two parking spots for some vehicles at Hamburg, when a lot of us arrived on Saturday, the ground had a heavy coating of snow. You could not see any parking spaces. Of course the people who arrived later had no clue that there had been that much snow at 7am and a bit after.

I think there is room for all the shows. I think we can all help each other. Just gets a bit tricky I guess trying to reserve show dates and not step on toes.

Old 03-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #7
mikeyt
Well, another Hamburg weekend over and done. Getting there was definitely half the battle this time around. The flurries made things a little difficult. LOL. It didnt seem as packed as it did last year in Feb., but I still found it difficult to navigate and view different vendors in certain areas of the building.

I didnt spend all my money, probably because I couldnt see everything I wanted to, LOL, so I will have to spend the rest at the upcoming Reading show. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the vendors that were there last time as well as all the the events with the expo.

Hope to see everyone there.

Old 03-07-2010, 01:31 PM   #8
mikeyt
Wow, not much happening on this thread. Where is all the support and excitement.

I am gonna be looking for some Ball Pythons (pastel het ghosts, spider het ghosts, black pastels).

Old 03-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #9
DanRC30
Hi Mike. We're flooded with questions and comments on the facebook site and we have vendors signing up every day; even for the April show. So, things are moving along very nicely and we've been very busy getting things ready.

If anyone wants to help out, just send me a pm and I'll let you know what you can do! It's simple stuff anyone can do right at their own computer. Thanks!

Old 03-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #10
dragonlvr64
Can't wait for the show. I have cresties and gargs to sell. Plus crested gecko diet. Looking for a female pastel BP, so will be scoping things out as well!
Think this will be an amazing event

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!