Lineages - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-13-2008, 11:26 PM   #1
Beardiepal
Lineages

Everyone's dragons are beautiful !!

I got Falkor from Mike at Crix n Wiggles: Madmax-Patternless Orange from Allison Lowe in Georgia and Petunia-from Supreme Reptiles in Pennsylvania Orange Glow x Blood.
I do not know too much about how to write out lineages. If you start with normals when can you start giving the offspring a lineage? Can you at the 2nd or 3rd generation or what? I don't have much experience in this. Any help would be appreciated. I guess we should start a new thread...Thanks for your help with understanding this. Take care B
Decided to cut & paste this to a new thread

Old 04-16-2008, 06:41 PM   #2
Beardiepal
Bump

Anyone?

Old 04-19-2008, 01:55 AM   #3
dragongirl6
lol. I've got nothing. They're all normal to me : )

Sean?

Old 04-19-2008, 10:11 PM   #4
Beardiepal
Bump

Anna- Sean will be back soon...I would just like to know about my normals that I breed and wonder when I can start their offsprings lineages...and....I don't even know what to ask???LOL. Beth

Old 04-19-2008, 10:38 PM   #5
dragongirl6
Lol. I have no clue when or if you could start knowing/naming morphs.

Apparently my morphs are decided by the type of glow in the dark sand that sticks to them! : )

Anyway, no idea! But now I'm really curious!

Old 04-19-2008, 11:16 PM   #6
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragongirl6

Anyway, no idea! But now I'm really curious!
Me to

Old 04-20-2008, 09:57 PM   #7
Beardiepal
Maybe we will have answers soon

I really would like to know the lineage thing....I want to know in detail...He He Sean...Take care all, Beth

Old 04-26-2008, 12:36 PM   #8
Nails44
Very good ? Beth. Thanks for asking it. I wasn't sure how to put it into a ?

Mike

Old 04-26-2008, 01:51 PM   #9
Beardiepal
Thanks Mike- I have been curious about this for a while and thought that maybe someone could help us.I started with normals...have one now from breeder, etc. etc. Good to see you. B

Old 04-26-2008, 02:16 PM   #10
Nails44
I see all these new morphs coming out from people who have bred different morphs. It seems to me that the only time a new morph comes out is when one of the big major breeders come out with it. Then again, they are always messing with the genetics too. That is very conffusing to me also.
If you come up with a really awesome colored dragon, see what happens. Like I guess Nemo that I sold to Kelly, I guess if I would have did selective breeding with him and bred him back with his mother or to another dragon very similar to him and came out with more like him I probably could have come up with a new morph. But since he was a one of a kind with that whole pairring and now Kelly has him, it is out of my hands. Maybe Kelly, when she breds him can do that, then I will have to twist her arm so I could get a baby. LOL!!!
Hint, Hint Kelly!!!! I know your reading this. LOL!!!

Mike

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!