For Sale 0.1 Hermans Tortoise - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 08-24-2016, 02:27 PM   #1
tbgnc22
0.1 Hermans Tortoise

I've decided to let go of this girl. She was originally imported and has been treated for worms. She's steadily eating a mix of fresh veggies and mazuri. She was little underweight upon arriving but gaining it back quickly.

$150 obo plus shipping
PM here or text 919-724-8881
6"
Name:  IMG_20160803_165817933.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  328.9 KB

Name:  IMG_20160731_142557001.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  397.7 KB
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-01-2016, 01:34 AM   #2
jim dolensky
Do you still have this tortoise

Old 09-01-2016, 01:38 AM   #3
tbgnc22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim dolensky View Post
Do you still have this tortoise
Yep she's still available. Had a few people interested but nothing definite.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2016, 10:17 AM   #4
Penny S Jascob
Hi is she still available and when could you ship? I would pay $150.00 plus shipping and a little extra if i could have few a pieces of mazuri, until I could get some ordered. Thank you.

Old 09-02-2016, 10:28 AM   #5
tbgnc22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny S Jascob View Post
Hi is she still available and when could you ship? I would pay $150.00 plus shipping and a little extra if i could have few a pieces of mazuri, until I could get some ordered. Thank you.
I could ship out Monday for Tuesday delivery. And you wouldn't have to do that. I will include a small bag of mazuri that she eats and some dried flowers/grasses. She likes to have that sprinkled on top of her mazuri unless she's eating fresh veggies.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2016, 11:35 AM   #6
Penny S Jascob
Hi, I am not sure if my last email went through, fauna classifieds keeps making me sign in every 5 minutes. Any way my question was Monday is Labor day as for as the shipping and I wanted to know if she was shy or outgoing I have had lots of tortoises, but never a hermans. Thank you.

Old 09-02-2016, 11:39 AM   #7
tbgnc22
Quote:
Hi, I am not sure if my last email went through, fauna classifieds keeps making me sign in every 5 minutes. Any way my question was Monday is Labor day as for as the shipping and I wanted to know if she was shy or outgoing I have had lots of tortoises, but never a hermans. Thank you.
I responded to your message a few minutes ago. I'm having issues as well. Below is a copy of my message to you.

Sorry for not answering your previous pm. Fauna didn't notify me I had any messages until now. She hasn't had any breathing issues. She's somewhat shy but was starting to come around. I feel like if I kept her and kept working with her she'd start being a little more friendly. And yea I forgot Monday was a holiday so it would be Tuesday for Wednesday.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2016, 11:59 AM   #8
Penny S Jascob
Hi, Thank you for all your help and honesty about possible shyness. I know it is true, that once they settle in, that many times they do come out of it, but I have to ponder this a bit and decide, I really wanted an outgoing pet and that is generally how these tortoises are described, she probably has just been through a lot until she she got to you. Again thank you, you have been great! I will be thinking....

Old 09-02-2016, 12:02 PM   #9
tbgnc22
Quote:
Hi, Thank you for all your help and honesty about possible shyness. I know it is true, that once they settle in, that many times they do come out of it, but I have to ponder this a bit and decide, I really wanted an outgoing pet and that is generally how these tortoises are described, she probably has just been through a lot until she she got to you. Again thank you, you have been great! I will be thinking....
You're very welcome. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask away.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2016, 12:36 PM   #10
Penny S Jascob
Hi, Again not sure if you got the email, I would like proceed with getting her, how do I pay you. Can we ship on Wednesday for arrival on Thursday, have a doctors appt. Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!