vrg669@aol.com -- DO NOT SELL TO! Buyer User ID: Latinomile69 - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-20-2005, 10:41 AM   #21
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Sam,

That requirement was rolled back a few weeks ago when Rich took his brief sabbatical.
And hasnt it been so much damn fun since he did so? Was this some form of punishment?

This is like a free week of HBO by the cable company to gain more subscribers.....

Old 07-20-2005, 11:24 AM   #22
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinet45
I know i have a lot to learn, but i already know a LOT. and laying down stipulations BEFORE the buyer bids IS reasonable
Why are their posting options on classifieds? i stated my opinion, people can take it or leave it.
-Sara
Sara, maybe this will help you a little bit. Look at it from the buyer’s point of view and if he came to the BOI first.
Title of thread.
Quote:
***Do not BUY from clarinet45! BAD, BAD Seller Beware***
Quote:
Hi guys, I just wanted to warn you about this ridicules seller on Retile Bid. I won her auction and made contact with her, After I sent her an email and confirmed that I won and was going to workout the details of shipping she NOW says in her reply
Quote:
Please send me your caresheet, bio, references. You have 3 days!
I can’t believe this person. I don’t want to deal with this crap. I think all of you should know about this wacky seller. She then has the nerve to post on a forum that I legal own this animal but she says now
Quote:
I legal own this animal
and
Quote:
So I am selling her to someone in New York with experience and the appropriate setup.
This seller is flaky at best stay far, far away. I think I should report her as a fraudulent seller.

Is this about as fair as your post.

Old 07-20-2005, 11:43 AM   #23
DragonCharm
*note to self* DON'T BUY DRAGONS FROM CLARINET45.

If someone started giving me the third degree after I won an auction I'd send them an email promptly telling them where to stick their dragon. No offense but requesting a caresheet is a little crazy. I do the opposite generally, after (or before if they have a bunch of questions) they make payment I email them a copy of my caresheet so they have time to read over it and prepare their cage for their new dragon. Then I stick a printout of it in the box when I mail the dragon for future reference. People looking for additional info are given links to recommended reading or I answer their questions myself.

Old 07-20-2005, 11:48 AM   #24
DragonCharm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
Also, you mentioned that you can't house a female and male together. I am sorry to have to correct you but, you CAN keep males and females together, and I have had pairs that are and will be together for life. Call some breeders and talk to them and get some more information from varied sources before being so harsh on others with yours. You may find you still have a lot to learn.
I've had bad luck keeping males and females together long term and generally only keep them together long enough to "do it like they do on the Discovery Channel." It falls under the category of "do what works for you." Nothing is 100% and some things just work better for some people than others. I would definitely regardless of the situation keep them seperated from the time they become sexually mature to the time they have put on good breeding weight and are of a decent age.

Old 07-20-2005, 11:53 AM   #25
Wilomn
Sara, how long have you been selling online?

Old 07-20-2005, 12:43 PM   #26
DragonCharm
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
Sara, how long have you been selling online?
According to this I don't think she's produced any animals yet: http://www.reptilerooms.com/forumtopic-15784.html

She might have sold an animal here or there but I don't think she's sold any more than a couple of dragons that she bought and resold.

Old 07-20-2005, 02:19 PM   #27
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Sam,

That requirement was rolled back a few weeks ago when Rich took his brief sabbatical.
Yet here is another reason for its reinstatement!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!