Bad Guy Deans Reptiles - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2011, 06:13 PM   #271
jbayles78
Mike Schofield has bought some snakes off of Hank and he would know the difference between me and him because he doesn't like me and would never buy from me. Hopefully Mike will see this and reply to it.

Old 05-15-2011, 06:32 PM   #272
Suncoast Herpetological
So your brother not only misspelled his name in his profile, he also chose and misspelled his user ID to match.

Not to mention that all of his correspondence with Elron was also under that spelling?

That's not even a particularly good lie.

Old 05-15-2011, 06:35 PM   #273
crotalusadamanteus
Must run in the family.

Old 05-15-2011, 06:49 PM   #274
brd7666
I think the name was misspelled for a reason.

This information looks pretty current.

Hank has a different address then James and Melissa.

Here is Hank.

Here is James.

Here is Melissa.

Old 05-15-2011, 07:01 PM   #275
jbayles78
WOW!!!!!! Different addresses what a surprise! Proves my point of there being 2 different prople. I am definielty glad that you pointed out the different address.

Old 05-15-2011, 07:06 PM   #276
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbayles78 View Post
WOW!!!!!! Different addresses what a surprise! Proves my point of there being 2 different prople. I am definielty glad that you pointed out the different address.
It does show that there is two different people. That doesn't mean that two different people created those usernames. Melissa took the payment for the Elronza deal, and she lives with you. Hanks name was misspelled, and most people don't believe that someone who has been spelling their name for years is going to misspell their name when joining a forum site.

I posted Hanks name to be fare, but you are in no way off the hook.

Old 05-15-2011, 07:09 PM   #277
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
It does show that there is two different people.
I'm not sure this came out right. It shows that a Hank Bayles does exist. That does not mean Hank is actually a member here.

Old 05-15-2011, 07:26 PM   #278
brd7666
If Hank actually sold the snake in the Elronza deal, why did he use Melissas Paypal account? Melissa lives with you, and has lived with you at more then one address, Hank lives somewhere else. Why would Hank use someones Paypal account of a person who lives with you, and not his own Paypal account?

Old 05-15-2011, 07:54 PM   #279
brd7666
Not only did Hank (or whoever opened the account) spell his name wrong here, but also his name for his email address that he used to communicate with Elronza. In most cases people who sell using fake names are up to no good. Does the real Hank know about all of this?

Old 05-15-2011, 08:49 PM   #280
Suncoast Herpetological
At the very least it proves, to me, that Hank "Bayles" is intentionally attempting to use an alias.

By your statements here James, you are obviously aware of it and attempting to cover for him

Final conclusion...avoid you both like the plague.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!