Hooray for sand boas! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-19-2003, 08:02 AM   #1
meretseger
Hooray for sand boas!

I thought it needed to be said.
Who else around here has some?
We've got 15 (soon to be 18) Kenyans
2 Calabar boas
and 3 Javelin sand boas.

Go Eryx and Charina!

Jason and Erin Benner

Old 02-01-2003, 09:26 AM   #2
trdhrdr007
I've got one Kenyan, a yearling female, set up in a naturalistic vivarium. She is the only snake I have that is not in brumation right now. She spends most of her time underground or hidden, but most evenings right after sundown she'll come out for a cruise. It's really cool to watch her prowling around, checking out the plants & rocks while she burrows into & out of the substrate.

Old 02-02-2003, 07:40 AM   #3
meretseger
They're great at that age, the older they get, it seems, the less time they spend above the substrate. I really love 'em, though, I've got three more coming in on Tuesday.
Kenyans and Kenyan owners rock!

E.B.

Old 10-07-2004, 06:35 PM   #4
Sand&SunReptile
Kenyans are indeed cool. I used to have some. I regretted getting rid of them, but I will have some more somewhere in the future.
I'm getting ready to release lab mice in my house. My big female king has gone missing, and has yet to be captured.
I am facing a terrible delima. She had a 24hr head start, and the lid was off one of the ventaliation areas. I covered and sealed every one, but I dont want to seal her in. I dont know if I should leave it open so she can get out if she's in, or close them incase she isnt in there.
I'm very confused.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!