Anyone seen this crap? Kobe jumping pool of snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 05-25-2008, 02:37 PM   #1
dzoo
Anyone seen this crap? Kobe jumping pool of snakes

This video disgusts me, they dumped a bunch of snakes in a pool and then are jumping in the pool on top of them, even with a scooter. Idiots.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g0HvnBeuyXw

or just go to youtube.com and search - kobe jackass snakes

Old 09-15-2008, 12:39 AM   #2
MiIguanaLvr
Where are all the ASPCA and Humane Society folks while crap like this is going on?
If they were doing such nonsense with ANY mammal the bad press Kobe got would have sent him into hiding!

Old 09-23-2008, 02:30 AM   #3
MikeCurtin
Makes me want to jump on them....with golf shoes!

Old 11-07-2008, 10:44 AM   #4
deborahbroadus
What about the people that sold/rented them the snakes for the vid?

They had to know better, which is why I think maybe some camera tricks may be being used and they aren't really risking breaking or smashing any of the snakes backs, necks..or whatever.

Old 11-07-2008, 10:51 AM   #5
TheCornPit
One can hope that, that was a bit of camera magic. If not just goes to show how truly ignorant people are.

Old 11-07-2008, 10:55 AM   #6
dzoo
Rat snakes, Water snakes and Black Racers can be bought from wholesalers and collectors in Florida by the pound or by the foot very cheaply. Black racers are around $4 wholesale. If you've got the cash they don't care what you do with them.

Old 01-07-2009, 03:48 PM   #7
HiddenHollowHerp
This agitates me considering that at the beggining of every Jackass episode, they say "We lurve aminals n we wud nevr hurt dem."

Shows how much crap they're full of. Or maybe they don't consider snakes animals. What losers.

I say we round these boys up and let a couple hundred of those flying tree snakes leap over them. LOL.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!