Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-27-2015, 09:59 PM   #121
snowgyre
Garrett had Markus leave a positive trader rating for him. It may be worthwhile for you to get the contributor status at this point, Michael, since Garrett clearly has no interest resolving your problems and is once again using questionable tactics to appear as if he is running a legitimate business.

Garrett's user profile is here:http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...gs.php?u=87532

He currently has several classifieds ads up as well. It may be worthwhile linking this BOI thread in the ads, especially for high-value animals of questionable legal status (such as the Borneo earless monitor ad he has). I am currently abroad and have limited internet functionality, otherwise I would do so myself.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:32 PM   #122
uromastyx13
No lynn he refunded me partially for the princeps that died that i ordered from him he kept $500 from the money he gave me cause i was gonna get more hardwickii but im still waiting....Not sure why garret isn't on here offending people like he usually is about the smuggling that i brought up.

Old 08-01-2015, 11:25 AM   #123
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
No lynn he refunded me partially for the princeps that died that i ordered from him he kept $500 from the money he gave me cause i was gonna get more hardwickii but im still waiting....Not sure why garret isn't on here offending people like he usually is about the smuggling that i brought up.

Michael,
Any updates to your situation with Garrett??

Hoping ALL works out for you.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-01-2015, 09:38 PM   #124
uromastyx13
Warning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Michael,
Any updates to your situation with Garrett??

Hoping ALL works out for you.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

No, zero updates on anything he has blocked me so i have no communication with him hence why i said he will never refund or deliver false animas im still waiting for my copy of
"CITES " paperwork

Old 08-02-2015, 12:18 AM   #125
snowgyre
In that case you should get your contributor coins to offset the +1 trader rating his associate left him.

Old 08-02-2015, 10:02 PM   #126
Occidentalis
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
He currently has several classifieds ads up as well. It may be worthwhile linking this BOI thread in the ads, especially for high-value animals of questionable legal status (such as the Borneo earless monitor ad he has). I am currently abroad and have limited internet functionality, otherwise I would do so myself.
Garret has locked his threads since he began posting here, presumably for this reason. He forgot to lock one today, on which I posted a link to this thread.
Retribution was swift! The post was deleted, and:

He attempted to give me negative karma again (called me a "Stocker" [sic])

He posted on my unrelated inquiry thread here (Link)

He posted on my unrelated classified ad here: (Link)

He claims to be "doing a BOI on you [me] shortly" (Link)

All this and no response in this thread.

Old 08-02-2015, 10:06 PM   #127
JoshM
In spite of his silence here he's kind enough to make time to warn others.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...41#post1839641

Here's hoping he's moments away from letting us all know here he's resolved the issue in this thread for the benifit of all involed.

Old 08-02-2015, 10:23 PM   #128
Occidentalis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshM View Post
In spite of his silence here he's kind enough to make time to warn others.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...41#post1839641

Here's hoping he's moments away from letting us all know here he's resolved the issue in this thread for the benifit of all involed.
I wouldn't hold your breath. Right now he's making a bad guy thread about me, claiming that I am stalking him. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=504870
Maybe after that?

Old 08-03-2015, 08:25 AM   #129
snowgyre
Yeah, and he left me negative karma again. He's a real treasure, certainly a stand up individual to do business with. What a joke. Hey Garrett, how about those smuggling charges? Are you going to resolve your issue with Michael? Or are you going to continue these pathetic attempts at improving your own reputation by trying to hurt the reputation of others?

Old 08-03-2015, 08:35 AM   #130
snowgyre
Now that I'm back in the United States I can actually take screenshots. Here is the karma feedback that I've received from him. Notice he even posted on my classifieds ad (or Trade: Orange Ghost), calling it "Inappropriate and unprofessional" after I left him negative karma using the same language on the quite inappropriate and unprofessional feedback he left on my own BOI page.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!