retics forsale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
twan
retics forsale

I have 15 footers I have 4 footers I have what your looking for give me a call at 240-419-8663 and ask for dave.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-10-2010, 05:26 PM   #2
TheFragginDragon
So is your name Dave or Antoine?

Old 11-10-2010, 05:29 PM   #3
Crypt keeper
im in maryland. what ya got?

Old 11-10-2010, 09:54 PM   #4
twan
im posting for my buddy call dave and he will tell you the things you want and need to know. thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-11-2010, 07:19 AM   #5
TheFragginDragon
So you personally don't have 15 footers and 4 footers, your buddy does. Why not just get your buddy to start an account here to sell his own stuff?

Old 11-11-2010, 07:38 AM   #6
TheFragginDragon
What's your buddy Dave's last name?

Old 11-11-2010, 09:39 AM   #7
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by twan View Post
I have what your looking for give me a call at 240-419-8663 and ask for dave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twan View Post
im posting for my buddy call dave and he will tell you the things you want and need to know. thank you.
You seem to be contradicting yourself...
Also, did you spell your last name correctly?

Old 11-11-2010, 12:05 PM   #8
twan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
So you personally don't have 15 footers and 4 footers, your buddy does. Why not just get your buddy to start an account here to sell his own stuff?
The only retic i have is a 6 footer and she is up forsale to he and as far as him starting his own account i gave him the site but he seems to not be able to find and yall asking alote of ?s are yall purchasing anything.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-11-2010, 12:30 PM   #9
TheFragginDragon
Because if someone does buy something that you are advertising for someone else, but the deal turns sour for some reason, who are they going to go back to?

Also, per the terms of this site, the seller is required to show full name and valid location. If your buddy is the one actually selling, then HE needs to post the ads. Protects possible buyers, you understand I'm sure.

Old 11-11-2010, 07:15 PM   #10
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
Because if someone does buy something that you are advertising for someone else, but the deal turns sour for some reason, who are they going to go back to?

Also, per the terms of this site, the seller is required to show full name and valid location. If your buddy is the one actually selling, then HE needs to post the ads. Protects possible buyers, you understand I'm sure.
I really don't understand your concern. You have a name and a phone number. Fauna is hardly iron clad. You can't possibly feel safer if he were to have an account on a forum. This forum has no proof of any persons factual name. I know rules are rules but let's be realistic here. I too just talked with dave. he has bigger breeder tiger retics. Im looking for albinos.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread