Breeding loans in Kansas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 09:20 AM   #1
GGExotics
Breeding loans in Kansas

Hello all I have some males that should be able to produce for me this year... what I have to offer for breeding is this...

1) 100% het albino male /proven breeder hes 1200g and ready to go...

2) Male pastel (bought from Sooner State reptiles)... he is around 550g so he might be able to go this year...

3) Male Axantic (jolliff line) he is also 50% het for albino... Ill be pairing him up with my albino female this year to see if he is actually het for albino... hes around 1000g and better be ready to go this year

4) Male Albino... bought from MKR last year... hes around the same size as the pastel... I would say 550g both the pastel and the albino have just started eating rats... so they should put on some weight before the breeding season...

5) Male WC orange ghost... this guy still hasnt eaten for me yet... but Im sure he'll breed this year for me... hes 1200g...

those are the 5 males that I have that might/should breed this upcoming season... I have more males than I have females so Im asking for anyone who has some breeding size females around this area to contact me... so that we can work out some kind of deal... I would prefer to keep the females at my facility... ( I am only a small time breeder but my area is clean and I can take care of your females)

Please contact me via email
GGexotics@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2004, 02:14 PM   #2
PristinePythons
I have...

what you want, you have what I want....LOL lets make a deal

Old 09-05-2004, 01:56 AM   #3
Buddy
HI i am from Kansas too but right now i am in Texas I am wanting to get an albino burmese in March when i move back and i was wondering what the price of one would cost? Where at in Kansas are you located? Thanks for your time

Old 09-05-2004, 02:55 AM   #4
herpluver2000
i was just reading the posts on this thread and noticed you said burmese, is that what you meant to say, because i'm pretty sure they are talking about ball pythons, or were you just asking a general question because you both live in the same area?

Old 09-05-2004, 08:19 AM   #5
GGExotics
LOL

Im not quite sure myself... but I have a albino Ball Python up for breeding loans... dont have any Burms... they are just a little to big for me... would cost me a fortune to feed them : )

Well if theres anybody who still wants to use these guys then thats just fine with me... even if you want to ship your females to me that would be fine... just email me at GGexotics@hotmail.com and well work something out...
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-08-2004, 11:51 PM   #6
gwhit
What would you want to loan your xanthic/het albino male out after you breed your albino female?

Old 09-11-2004, 08:45 PM   #7
PristinePythons
he's got...

Plenty of normal girls comming from myself that's going to be filling that male up. I have 4 more (pets) I am picking up Joe!!!

Old 09-12-2004, 12:08 PM   #8
GGExotics
I have an Axantic

I have an Axantic (lacking yellow) not a Xantic (also known as a Carmal)... but its a easy fix... just wanted everyone to know that I dont have a Xantic but a Axantic... also John is sending me quite a few girls... so Ill only be able to take another 3-4 girls this year... and a few people are emailing me... so I guess well just have to work it out : )
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-12-2004, 02:53 PM   #9
gwhit
Xantic Male

I could send you 2-3 large breeder females. What kind of arrangement did you have in mind?
Thanks

Old 09-12-2004, 02:56 PM   #10
gwhit
Axantic Male

Sorry I am having a bit of a brain cramp. I understand you male is a Axantic NOT Xantic.
Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread