Inquiry -anyone know FIRELINE EXOTICS? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:26 PM   #1
monitors007
-anyone know FIRELINE EXOTICS?

i am asking if anyone knows of or has done business with these new people that call themselves FIRELINE EXOTICS? they ran a listing in the monitors section for what they claim were blk throat monitors and ran this ad for a awhile. i saw the listing and got immediately interested due to all the exprerience i have with monitors and keeping these great beasts so i took a look at their ad. well from the first pic they had posted, i immediately realized something was wrong and by the last pic that was posted knew something was wrong. the pics they had listed were NOT of a west african blk throat but of the new species of wht throat that are now in main streamm pet field and breeding. i asked for additional pics just in case that maybe the lighting was wrong and so forth but knew from the colors on the head and legs this was not a blk throat monitor but would give them the benefit of the doubt just in case they listed the wrong pics and so forth. well i get a pm from them on here saying they sent new pics and that i should have them in my private email with yahoo.com mail. no pics. i emailed them stating no pics arrived and they said that they would resend them. they did, the same pics that they had listed here with the ad in the moniotrs section. i then let them know my expereience and kindly asked them to change the listing because these were not blk throats like they have lsited but the new wht thraots that they are now importing and breeding. well they swore up and down i was mistaken and these were blk throats but in the pics could clearly see that the nape and throat regioon of said moniotrs were not even blk or even a close shade of it but pure wht. the leg markings were yellow speckled and the top of the head by the nostrils was yellow and not blueish tint like with all my blk throats and all the other listings on here for blk throats. i was very nice at first when i explained this and asked them to change it before someone bought them and thought that they were getting blk throats and come to find they paid to much and wasnt what they wanted in the first place due to different species all together. well, didnt hear anything back for awhile and i noticed other people were inquiring about them thinking that they were blk throats so i posted again asking for them to change it and infomring everyone that was inquiring about them that they were not blk throats as stated. well, another person posted backing me up with some knowledge of monitors and said as i stated you could clearly see that they are NOT blk throats, no blk throat or even close to one! well i get this lovely email from the guys or gals from fireline exotics asking me to stop due to they claim they sold along time ago and that they didnt appreciate me posting against the ad. well, i wasnt trying to cuase trouble but save someone from spending their hard earned money on something that it sisnt and getting gipped by a bunch on no conscience so called dealers that dont care for any truth in the matter and claim they bought them labeled like that so it gives them the right to sell them with that same listing as blk throats. i explaimed i was sorry they got screwwed on a deal that truely can see are not blk throats but doesnt make it right or give them the right to screw somone else out of their money on monitors that they are not. i want everyone to see the new message they sent to me and just keep this in mind in case you decide on buying something from this company, make sure they know exactly what the animal truely is and it is the right lsiting with the right pic and that they are not trying to pull what they had and from what they told me they did pull and sell them as blk throats. be careful and make sure to ask questions and research the animal and make sure to see true pictures from a research site,ie. yahoo search, google, to see what the animal looks like exactly before taking their word for it cause it truely shows they dont care...here is the message...monitors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No offense but these were sold, along time ago.. So please stop trying to say they are white throats, I dont have to prove anything to you on weather they are or are not... When I got them they were sold to me as black throats, When I sold them they were sold as black throats, I never had any problems.. So please stop posting on here its starting to get old

NICE PEOPLE AND HONORABLE PEOPLE AS WELL, DONT YOU THINK?

Old 05-16-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
monitors007
HERE IS THE COPLETE MESSAGE FROM THEM

I WANTED TO POST ALL THE REPLY SO YOU SEE IT CAME DIRECTLY FROM THEM AND NOT ME JUST TYPING WHAT I WANT...HERE IT IS....
FireLineExotics

Name : Daniel L Turner
Karma Power: 0

Trader Rating: (0) monitors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No offense but these were sold, along time ago.. So please stop trying to say they are white throats, I dont have to prove anything to you on weather they are or are not... When I got them they were sold to me as black throats, When I sold them they were sold as black throats, I never had any problems.. So please stop posting on here its starting to get old

Old 12-11-2011, 01:02 AM   #3
lrp electric instruments
Angry Fireline Exotics is bogus!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monitors007 View Post
i am asking if anyone knows of or has done business with these new people that call themselves FIRELINE EXOTICS? they ran a listing in the monitors section for what they claim were blk throat monitors and ran this ad for a awhile. i saw the listing and got immediately interested due to all the exprerience i have with monitors and keeping these great beasts so i took a look at their ad. well from the first pic they had posted, i immediately realized something was wrong and by the last pic that was posted knew something was wrong. the pics they had listed were NOT of a west african blk throat but of the new species of wht throat that are now in main streamm pet field and breeding. i asked for additional pics just in case that maybe the lighting was wrong and so forth but knew from the colors on the head and legs this was not a blk throat monitor but would give them the benefit of the doubt just in case they listed the wrong pics and so forth. well i get a pm from them on here saying they sent new pics and that i should have them in my private email with yahoo.com mail. no pics. i emailed them stating no pics arrived and they said that they would resend them. they did, the same pics that they had listed here with the ad in the moniotrs section. i then let them know my expereience and kindly asked them to change the listing because these were not blk throats like they have lsited but the new wht thraots that they are now importing and breeding. well they swore up and down i was mistaken and these were blk throats but in the pics could clearly see that the nape and throat regioon of said moniotrs were not even blk or even a close shade of it but pure wht. the leg markings were yellow speckled and the top of the head by the nostrils was yellow and not blueish tint like with all my blk throats and all the other listings on here for blk throats. i was very nice at first when i explained this and asked them to change it before someone bought them and thought that they were getting blk throats and come to find they paid to much and wasnt what they wanted in the first place due to different species all together. well, didnt hear anything back for awhile and i noticed other people were inquiring about them thinking that they were blk throats so i posted again asking for them to change it and infomring everyone that was inquiring about them that they were not blk throats as stated. well, another person posted backing me up with some knowledge of monitors and said as i stated you could clearly see that they are NOT blk throats, no blk throat or even close to one! well i get this lovely email from the guys or gals from fireline exotics asking me to stop due to they claim they sold along time ago and that they didnt appreciate me posting against the ad. well, i wasnt trying to cuase trouble but save someone from spending their hard earned money on something that it sisnt and getting gipped by a bunch on no conscience so called dealers that dont care for any truth in the matter and claim they bought them labeled like that so it gives them the right to sell them with that same listing as blk throats. i explaimed i was sorry they got screwwed on a deal that truely can see are not blk throats but doesnt make it right or give them the right to screw somone else out of their money on monitors that they are not. i want everyone to see the new message they sent to me and just keep this in mind in case you decide on buying something from this company, make sure they know exactly what the animal truely is and it is the right lsiting with the right pic and that they are not trying to pull what they had and from what they told me they did pull and sell them as blk throats. be careful and make sure to ask questions and research the animal and make sure to see true pictures from a research site,ie. yahoo search, google, to see what the animal looks like exactly before taking their word for it cause it truely shows they dont care...here is the message...monitors

NICE PEOPLE AND HONORABLE PEOPLE AS WELL, DONT YOU THINK?
Dan Turner is a NARC for the DNR and is a lying bastard, Do not trust him with anything

Old 12-11-2011, 01:28 AM   #4
lrp electric instruments
Dan Turner and Fireline Exotics are FAKES, The dudue wishes he was a reptile dealer b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrp electric instruments View Post
Dan Turner is a NARC for the DNR and is a lying bastard, Do not trust him with anything
Dan Turner is a POSER,,,he knows NOTHING about reptiles,,,HE WILL RIP YOU OFF! BEWARE

Old 08-21-2012, 10:46 AM   #5
FireLineExotics
Hey lonnie, Why dont you tell them why You are saying this stuff about me? Because he took wild caught pygmy rattle snakes from nc and wanted me to keep the babies from one of his gravid wc femalesf, wanting me to sell them for him. Then I dont reply for like what a week because Im busy and he being scared starts saying im a narc for dnr. well guess what dumbass if I was you would be busted by now lmao. You my friend need a life, seriously. thought we were cool

Old 08-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #6
Skinker
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireLineExotics View Post
Hey lonnie, Why dont you tell them why You are saying this stuff about me? Because he took wild caught pygmy rattle snakes from nc and wanted me to keep the babies from one of his gravid wc femalesf, wanting me to sell them for him. Then I dont reply for like what a week because Im busy and he being scared starts saying im a narc for dnr. well guess what dumbass if I was you would be busted by now lmao. You my friend need a life, seriously. thought we were cool
Maybe he's cooled down since posting that December of 2011.

Old 07-08-2015, 06:18 PM   #7
lrp electric instruments
Dan Turner and Fireline

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrp electric instruments View Post
My apologies to Dan. I was under the impression he had something to do with me getting raided by the DNR. I have since found out he had nothing to do about it. I would just wish in the future he would return my emails and messages.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!