Good Guy Fascination Herp, highly recommended! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-13-2016, 02:56 PM   #1
phryno
Fascination Herp, highly recommended!

I purchased 3.3 Lytorhynchus diadema and 3 Scincus scincus. Fascination Herp was in constant contact and never hesitated to answer my questions. They kept in touch about the status of their animals (which included the awl-headed snakes, of high interest to me). My animals were not sent out until they were hydrated and deemed ready for transport.

The animals were sent via FedEx. Packaging was professional, and animals were in excellent health when they arrived. There were no issues!

Given all that, I can't recommend Fascination Herp enough (and I know they've still got some great animals up)! Everything was conducted in a quick and professional manner, and in a way that respected the well-being of the animals. I'm really looking forward to working with these fascinating--no pun intended--reptiles I received from them!

Old 05-13-2016, 03:46 PM   #2
crotalid9
Fascination herp are solid folks

I've done transactions with Fascination on multiple occasions. Every single one has been solid, with healthy animals shipped out and exactly as represented for reasonable prices. Once I have more space I look forward to working with them again.

Mike Schornak

Old 05-13-2016, 06:22 PM   #3
spawn
Haven't seen them post in a while. Are they doing ads through FB only now or what?

Old 05-13-2016, 06:26 PM   #4
crotalid9
They posted quite a few ads on this site recently, multiple under venomous and a few others scattered about if I'm not mistaken.

Mike Schornak

Old 05-13-2016, 06:37 PM   #5
Black Adder
Thats nice to know as I saw a few of their recent ads and was interested in more than one, always nice to have some solid feedback for guidance!

Old 05-22-2016, 06:58 PM   #6
Jeffco
Just got a pair of Cerastes Vipera from them. They stayed in contact the whole time and answered all my questions. Delta messed up shipping and they came a day late but Kristin stayed in contact with me and got a hold of them as soon as possible to take care of it. Great experience and the snakes look awesome.

Old 05-23-2016, 08:08 AM   #7
RyanT
Erik is the best!

Old 10-16-2016, 05:55 PM   #8
bcr229
I picked up this stunning 2016 male platinum genetic stripe reticulated python from Erik Keyster and Kristin Bennett at Fascination Herp last month for my husband's birthday. He arrived well packaged, safe, and healthy. Unlike many baby retics he's not at all defensive and is just a doll to handle.

We gave him some time to settle in and go through a shed cycle, and took advantage of the warm day for his first ever photo shoot. Given how gorgeous he is I expect there will be many more.
Attached Images

Old 11-02-2016, 12:30 PM   #9
Black Adder
Had the very sad misfortune to have a doa from them this morning.
However Kristin handled it as a professional should and within 10 minutes of having sent an email with pic of the poor soul belly up, she had refunded my payment less shipping cost which is stated in their tos.
At this stage I would try again if I found something of interest they have for sale as poop happens......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!