"Buying a house" Sale - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 01:04 AM   #41
PerfectPetPython
I wouldn't mind paying $150 for a large female like that.
Michael please let us know, as I'd love to buy one. =o)
I could just send out $150 to HerpLover, and $50 to Micheal for overnight shipping... that way everyone would be happy.

Old 05-01-2006, 03:24 AM   #42
Bigman101
ok we could do somthing like that. i wouldnt mind. just email me your address. and we can go from there.

Old 05-01-2006, 05:16 PM   #43
HerpLuver
Also, i wanted to make a note of this and probably should post this in the trade audit forum, What happens if by chance something happens with Charisma and Micheals agreement? I honestly don't want this to turn into MORE headaches for me because something didnt go right in your deal.

What i'd like to hear from Charisma is that I wont be the one responsible for the 150 should something go wrong. In other words, a week or so down the line i get a "Refund Requested" then im up the creek without a paddle yet again.

I think if something SHOULD, god forbid, go wrong somehow that Micheal will be the one responsible for replacement or refund to Charisma. Sound Fair?

Old 05-01-2006, 08:10 PM   #44
DThomas
Taking it to the trade audit and review forum is a good idea. In addition, anything else regarding past deals needs to go back to their respective threads on the BOI.

Old 05-02-2006, 02:49 AM   #45
PerfectPetPython
My mom's husband (my step dad) works in the Internet Fraud department for the FBI in Nebraska. I'm not too concerned about it, as I know he has "connections" here in Missouri if our deal with Michael didn't go through. Though I do not talk to him very often, I know he wouldn't hesitate to help me out.

I like to see the good in people. Hopefully Michael is ready to step up to the plate and reclaim a better name for himself.
Where is the trade audit section? Should we post there now?

herp--once you have the money and confirm to Michael it's in your posession and cleared, you wouldn't be responsible for anything that happens between Mike & me.

Old 05-02-2006, 06:39 PM   #46
HerpLuver
Glad to hear that Charisma. I PMed you my address and contact information.

Micheal i will notify you immediately when i receive the money from Charisma.

Charisma, if your mailing it, please make it a POSTAL money order.

The Trade Audit forum is down the list a bit, just post in there with the details of whats going on and why. If i had the time right now i would get to it, but i have yard work to do and kids to keep an eye on, plus worked 10 hours today Such a buuussssyyyyy life.

Old 05-03-2006, 09:33 PM   #47
ljsreptiles
Almost!

I almost fell victim to whatever these guys are trying to. I emailed them about the 1.0 anery het ghost and 0.1 66% het albino. We agreed to a deal for $2350 shipped for both boas. I sent out a check overnight with UPS. The next day i found all these posts about mike and elisa. I cancelled the check in time before it went through. I emailed them to tell them why i cancelled the check, and i found out why originally i was unable to send the paypal with a credit card, they've only been member for 8 days according to paypal.

when we were discussing the sale, their email replies were extremely fast. Since i sent my last email....no responce.

Old 05-03-2006, 09:42 PM   #48
DThomas
Now would probably be a good time for the BOI.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread