central florida rep. breeder(chuck) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2002, 11:02 PM   #1
Steve M.
would like some info before possibly doing business good or bad???

Old 04-25-2002, 04:27 PM   #2
Vorpalg
Steve,
         I live near Central Florida Reptile Breeders and have dealt with Rob and Chuck on several occasions and have always been satisfied with their service and the quality of their animals.  They even delayed me picking up an animal from them because of it having a feeding problem, which was taken care of and the animal is doing just fine now.  However, I can say that dealing with a person face to face is always better than doing business over the phone or  internet, but at least I can say that they are knowledgeable and very easy to work with, and if you have any questions you can always call them.  Hope this helps.

Old 04-25-2002, 04:38 PM   #3
LadyChaos
I got a trio of burms from Chuck. He was very polite on the phone, and the burms were very healthy kids that I was extremely pleased with.

Old 04-25-2002, 05:02 PM   #4
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Vorpalg

Please remember the rule about using your full name in every post.  Otherwise no one knows if your a real person or just someone trying to boost their own reputation.

Old 04-25-2002, 10:24 PM   #5
Vorpalg
Sorry about the non-name posting didn't realize this thing is using my email address instead of my real name.    
                          Gabe Foster

Old 04-25-2002, 11:47 PM   #6
reptyls
I have also done business with Chuck. spam_He was wonderful to deal with. I live near by also and went to pick up a pair of guyana red tails fom him. He had said they were handleable and when I picked up the female she went crazy trying to bite(not that I even cared I figured she'd tame down with some work). spam_He apologized and suggested that I take a much nicer female for the same price. spam_I would highly recommed them to anyone looking for quality animals and customer service that can't be topped.

Brian K. MacDonald

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!