Bad Guy DTS Herps - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:02 PM   #21
absnaken
I could not reply to this last email from Dan, as my emails came back as undelivered/denied.
I just noticed that my math was bad, I purchased 8 snakes from Dan
The name DTS I think stands for "DEATH TO SNAKES"
Thank you all that have repleid to me as I did not know about this site until a freind told me about it and I should try and let others know about my experiance with Dan.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:03 PM   #22
SPJ
Wow, I must be really lucky.
I have fed a lot of snakes over the years while they were in shed. Thankfully none got stuck in their skin and died on me.
I better stop feeding these guys when they are anywhere near going into shed. I don't want to experience the scenario Dan speaks of.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:31 PM   #23
lanceheads
Okay....I know most folks have a problem with Dan Scolaro here. But I have stated a few times that everyone of the snakes I have recieved from Dan were perfect in everyway and are still thriving to this day.
Steve has a hard on for Dan, as many others do.
This "newbie' Andrew Billings, is now "snake-bit" because of posts from Alicia, Steve, etc. However, I would wager that Steve, Alicia, NEVER bought a snake from Dan, and are only going by previous posts from people that have bought snakes from dan and have had un-happy experiences from him.

Sorry, I get tired of people "ganging" up on folks on the BOI that NEVER bought an animal from the person in question.
As stated, my experiences with Dan have been positive.

Randal Berry

Old 10-06-2008, 09:42 PM   #24
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
Sorry, I get tired of people "ganging" up on folks on the BOI that NEVER bought an animal from the person in question.
As stated, my experiences with Dan have been positive.

Randal Berry
And people get tired of folks coming here saying "since my transaction was ok then no one else could have possibly had a bad experience with them".

Do I really need a personal experience with Charles Manson or O.J. to have a negative opinion of them? I am sure people had good experiences with them too at one time.

So lets see, how many people come here on a REGULAR basis with a problem with Dan? Lots. Now lets count how many come here to defend Dan.... umm that would be just you.

So by my math that is Lots minus 1 equals scumbag. Welcome to reality.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:43 PM   #25
LakesideBoas
As I have told you in the past, Randal, I am glad you had a good experience with Dan. If you ever purchase from him again I hope that experience goes good as well.

I won't purchase anything from Dan as I have an aversion to being talked down to or yelled at trying to get a resolution from someone if I do, gawd forbid, ever have a problem.

It is this type of behavior that leads me to my thinking and not some gang mentality. Dan has shown me in his own words why I won't deal with him. I'm quite sure he doesn't miss my business either.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:52 PM   #26
lanceheads
I see and understand exactlty what your saying Sammy.
However, I'm NOT trying to beat a dead horse here.
This thread about Dan could apply to ANY major reptile dealer.
Things happen, animals's die. Most folks here just don't like Dan's reply to them.

Trust me, if I get a "bad" ,"sick", dying" snake from Dan, not only he, BUT the BOI will here about it.

Randal

Old 10-06-2008, 09:54 PM   #27
lanceheads
and uh, Sammy, if you think I'm a scumbag, then, that's your opinion.

Randal

Old 10-06-2008, 09:55 PM   #28
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Trust me, if I get a "bad" ,"sick", dying" snake from Dan, not only he, BUT the BOI will here about it.

Randal
I sincerely hope you never have to do that.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:58 PM   #29
lanceheads
Thank you Maggie.

Randal

Old 10-06-2008, 10:29 PM   #30
shrap
Quote:
and uh, Sammy, if you think I'm a scumbag, then, that's your opinion.

Randal
My math equation was concerning Dan. Sorry if it came across the wrong way and you thought it was about you. It most certainly was not, I have never heard anything but good things about you and most certainly do not think of you as a scumbag. Again my apologies for not making my post more clear.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!