Update: Brian Rogers Jr.& Sr. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-09-2002, 01:02 PM   #11
Ciro Spina
Default judmgents are USELESS unless the person is a productive member of society.  For some reason, I do not think that they are productive members of society and you won't be able to get your money, i.e. bank accounts or garnish wages.  However, you can maybe get a lien against any property they own.

Did you ever file theft by deception charges or any other criminal charges?

Ciro Spina

Old 04-09-2002, 01:16 PM   #12
Neil Gubitz
Ciro....That's why judgements are good for ten years!! Sure! The "Rogers'" are probably broke right now....but, in three or four years from now, things MIGHT be different! That's when you go after them! You can garnish or attach ANYTHING with their name on it....property, cars, bank accounts, businesses (that aren't incorporated), boats, etc, etc...
Given enough time...NOBODY can RUN forever!! Believe THAT!! ....Neil

PS...Just for the record....Been there, Done that! And they were PISSED!

Remember...REVENGE is a dish best served COLD!!
("Eddie", circa 1258 AD)

Old 04-09-2002, 01:28 PM   #13
AZTEC FRED
Mental note: Never sell Neil a bad snake

LOL  And I thought I was vindictive. I am but a child in that dept. Ouch!!
Brian..show up in court..it will be kinder than what Neil has planned. For sure.

Fred

Old 04-09-2002, 02:15 PM   #14
Dennis Gulla
Neil, Ciro is right. Default judgements are pretty much useless. You hit the nail on the head when you said "anything in their name" can be garnished, but that's the key. It has to be in their name and their name exclusively! If my home is in my name AND my wife's name, you can't touch it! The type of people that get these judgements against them are masters of the system. It's quite simple, they don't put anything under their name.

Dennis

Old 04-09-2002, 03:01 PM   #15
Todd Evans
Then again, from what I know of the situation, Dennis, I'm sure that Mr. Rogers is a master at nothing.  This guy wouldn't know how to protect himself from the rain, let alone a lawsuit.  

Brian, You made one post so far.......I'm surprised at that much.
you still haven't touched on the point of what you owe this lady.....as has been said many times before....PAY HER.  That's all she needs, but now she's going to make sure she gets ALL SHE WANTS.  You have really made a mess of this.  It is certain that you will probably never have the ability to sell an animal EVER again.  It is my hope that you get exactly what is deserved for your deception and that you become the posterchild for what not to do in the reptile industry.

Thanks,

Old 04-09-2002, 03:29 PM   #16
Neil Gubitz
Well, Dennis...Then they had BETTER NOT get a job for the next 20 years that pays them by CHECK!! As SOON as they file their year-end Income Tax, if they, BY SOME MIRACLE, are going to get ANY money BACK??? ***SNATCH***
Don't EVER buy a NEW car, and try and get a loan for it??
***SNATCH***
ETC., ETC. ETC.!!!!
All LEGAL under the "Fair Debt Collection Act"!!

Since they are using BOTH Jr. and Sr....SUE THE FAMILY!!! More BANG for your buck!! ....Neil

Old 04-09-2002, 11:28 PM   #17
Laura De Hart
In case anyone possibly thought that for maybe ONCE in his life Brian was telling the truth in his solitary post - I'm sorry, I'm going to have to burst your bubble.  I called and talked to Sheriff William O. Farmer of Sumter County, Florida ((352)793-0222)) this morning and he said that he served the papers PERSONALLY on March 27th.  My apologies for the big let down.  Only 15 days to go!

Old 04-25-2002, 12:50 PM   #18
Laura De Hart
Well today is the big day, and boy am I ready to fight!  Wish me the best and I'll let everyone know how it went later.

Old 04-25-2002, 03:12 PM   #19
HerpVenue
The idiot won't show Laura.....
I will be real surprised if he does...

But anyway...here goes...  Good luck to you..

YOU FINALLY GET YOUR DAY IN COURT !!!!!!

Old 04-25-2002, 04:48 PM   #20
Tom Chambers
Good luck Laura!

But Ritchie is right.....cockroaches run away from the light.

Let us know how it goes....regardless of whether he shows or not you are doing a positive thing for the herp community and not just yourself!

Thank you!

Tom Chambers
TC Reptile

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!