Bad Guy Cutting Edge Morphs AKA Joe Pomrink PLEASE READ - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-21-2014, 11:22 PM   #31
Ed Clark
Thanks for the warning Jason.

Old 05-23-2014, 07:52 PM   #32
snakeman101172
Jason,
What you got is almost word for word the non sense I have been getting via text from him for 2 days now. I think I finally got my point across to him.

Old 05-23-2014, 10:34 PM   #33
Get Sum
Payback

I decided to have fun with him the other night....so I texted him stating I was really desperate and would accept $1,000 for everything...That was it! He must of went nuts thinking I was going to sell him $2,500 worth of animals for only a $1,000...He text me back like 4 or 5 times listing all the animals confirming their weights, gender...everything. I waited about 2 hours and replied: Sorry bro, Please disregard my previous message, I sent it to the wrong number...

What goes around...comes around.

I must apologize for stupping down to his level and being immature about the whole thing. It seems that I have dealt with one tire kicker after the other recently that (I guess) has taken its toll on me.

For all the TIRE KICKERS out there reading this: Please- Do not make offers if you don't have any money, Do not ask for dozens of pictures if you don't have any money. and if you want to negotiate price...there is tactful way in doing so...(What is the best price you can do on animal A, B & C shipped to my zip code)- that's it! That is all you have to do...maybe you will be surprised in the response you receive back...either way, no harm, no foul!

Old 05-25-2014, 04:06 AM   #34
Jim Tom
I like turtles!

Old 05-25-2014, 04:42 AM   #35
hhmoore
Mr Williams, two of your three posts have expressed your like for turtles. One of the basic guidelines on the BOI is that people should stay on topic. This thread isn't about turtles; so, no matter how you spin it, you showed poor judgment.
If you've got nothing to contribute - just read, then move on.

Old 05-25-2014, 04:51 AM   #36
lilnightmare
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Mr Williams, two of your three posts have expressed your like for turtles. One of the basic guidelines on the BOI is that people should stay on topic. This thread isn't about turtles; so, no matter how you spin it, you showed poor judgment.
If you've got nothing to contribute - just read, then move on.
"I like turtles" is a meme, not sure why hes putting it on here but more than likely trolling

Old 05-26-2014, 10:53 AM   #37
funkdoc
And the admission of being a dope head. I love the fact hes trying to trade me back 1/8 of the stuff i gave him for the three snakes he let me hold. All of which were sick as hell...i got them trearmentband are thriving. One was to far gone and died but the rest lived.
Attached Images

Old 05-26-2014, 11:02 AM   #38
funkdoc
Heres one more. He pretty much sold 75% of my collection then tries to trade it back to me.
Attached Images

Old 05-26-2014, 11:03 AM   #39
funkdoc
And i am sorry for the profanity in the screen shot of the email.

Old 09-13-2014, 07:44 AM   #40
scosta56
I know this post is old, but outta curiosity did the OP get his snakes back ? I live in sicklerville N.J and Somerdale N.J is literally up the street from me about 8 minutes away. I can get your snakes back for you. I have a brother who is 6'9 he tends to be very persuasive if you know what I mean. I would have no problem making a little stop for the OP.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!