Info Chris Kalesnick, Christina Seely, Christina Eby, Christina ebyvseely - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2016, 01:47 AM   #1
WebSlave
Chris Kalesnick, Christina Seely, Christina Eby, Christina ebyvseely

I know this appears to refer to a number of people, but the moderators have accumulated quite a bit of actual and circumstantial evidence pointing to them all just being multiple iterations of the same person. There are likely other names and other accounts being used by this same person so don't assume this is a comprehensive list. I will list some of them that have been identified for me by Harald and Dennis below for reference:
  1. yankees789 Chris Kalesnick ckalesnick@maine.rr.com (original account 2010)
  2. beardychic Christina ebyvseely christinaseely@gmail.com
  3. easton142 Christina Seely patrickseely00@gmail.com
  4. dunner1978 Christina Eby ditto22214@gmail.com
  5. kalesnick222 Christina Seeky kalesnick222@gmail.com*
  6. chriskalesnick@yahoo.com was also used
  7. Patrick Seely <patrickseely00@gmail.com>
  8. Dennis mentioned use of the name Cameron Sloan, which also appears in the emails above.

Now this particular person showed up on our radar as a big blip with this following thread here on the BOI -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=572448

What is interesting about that thread is that the OP is apparently complaining about "disgusting messages" from the person the topic is about. The thread is a tough read, and apparently I got involved when it became apparently that the OP had and has multiple accounts on this site.

Then when the OP became abusive to staff and other members, a ban resulted that was later extended to be permanent. And the reason for the perma-ban and why I am posting this thread will become apparent shortly.

The OP sent me an incoherent email and I am still not sure what the point was, but I will copy ALL the emails here as received, and my replies as sent up to the point where I blocked her/his email address from within my mail reader, and block his/her access to the site at the server level. I had had enough of the profanity and name calling, and the full automatic bevy of emails sent one after another.

I will warn you that I will likely miss some of the profanity while trying to edit them out. I'm just not sure my brain can take trying to read that stuff again.

So here goes.

Quote:
On 4/20/2016 12:19 PM, Dunner1978 @ FaunaClassifieds wrote:
> The following message was sent to you via the FaunaClassifieds Contact Us form by Dunner1978 ( mailtoitto22214@gmail.com ).
>
> --------------------------------
>
> Hi. You've done about nothing but always got on my ass. You did it to my man.Cameron sloan my son who lives in Texas. You need I'd from lol. Why don't you try letting people just sell there animals. You guys got no refunds if it don't make it shipped there. Who pays that? PAY PAL not you and your administrative mafia. That be funny if someone.put together a way better site. Nobitching unless a mediator is needed. Thats the 1st time I've seen needs a break a break for leave. Hilarious. When you get chance tell me where all the rules and regs. All not 10% Thank you I'm a betting woman and well see you get back to me. I wouldn't put a dime on it
>
> --------------------------------
>
> Referring Page: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=484
> IP Address: 66.186.174.218
> User Name: Dunner1978
> User ID: 160828
> Email: Ditto22214@gmail.com
>
Quote:
On 4/20/2016 12:48 PM, WebSlave wrote:
> Seriously? Do you even try to READ what you write to proof read it for legibility and understandable content? I'm not even going to try to decipher what it is you have written, so if you want a response from me, then you need to write in a coherent fashion.
>
> Rich Z.
Quote:
On 4/20/2016 1:04 PM, Patrick Seely wrote:
> Loud and clear I hear but when hhmoore is egging it on. He says don't worry her b.f well a bunch of guys who've never been later in life. Do u see this stuff. If he's not going going to do anything about sexual harasnent. Its all set u gotta ban ban me do it I save every email I've got from Fauna. Got couple with hh swearing calling names. Professional bro. Founded every message from 3 years hit me up.
>
>>
>> --------------------------------
>>
>> Referring Page: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=484
>> IP Address: 66.186.174.218
>> User Name: Dunner1978
>> User ID: 160828
>> Email: Ditto22214@gmail.com
>>
Quote:
On 4/20/2016 1:44 PM, Patrick Seely wrote:
> Hey actuality sounds very fair
>
>>
>>
>>
Quote:
On 4/20/2016 1:48 PM, Patrick Seely wrote:
> OK need he!p with just you. You sound like u don't pick a side. I like it. I'd chill out if I ask for something and get I guess you'd say fair trial
>

>>
>>
>>
Quote:
On 4/20/2016 1:49 PM, Patrick Seely wrote:
> Sorry and will look over everything I write. That's a promise.
>

>>
>>
>>
Quote:
On 4/20/2016 2:05 PM, Patrick Seely wrote:
> And u admitted u don't read nothing from me and never wrote nothing to say can you make your words make since to Well u just like try banning weekly.
>

>>
>>
>>
Quote:
On 4/20/2016 3:01 PM, WebSlave wrote:
> Man, read that last statement you made with an open mind and tell me if it makes ANY sense to you..............
>
> Rich Z.
Quote:
On 4/20/2016 4:27 PM, Patrick Seely wrote:
> You don't get that? K you said you dont even look at any posts cause don't make sense. Now is this OK to read and I mean you said it not me
>
>>>
>>> --------------------------------
>>>
>>> Referring Page: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=484
>>> IP Address: 66.186.174.218
>>> User Name: Dunner1978
>>> User ID: 160828
>>> Email: Ditto22214@gmail.com
>>>
Quote:
On 4/20/2016 4:38 PM, WebSlave wrote:
> First off, who is actually making the posts? The account is under the name of "Christina Eby", and these emails are from "Patrick Seely". So who is actually making those post on FaunaClassifieds, and who is sending these emails to me?
>
> Rich Z.
Things went rapidly down hill once i asked about who is actually making the posts on this site and sending the emails....

Quote:
On 4/21/2016 11:36 AM, Patrick Seely wrote:
> You speak just as bad to woman as that scumbag hh. Really underwear a bed ton of comment o it then she says this and hh f*cktard instagates it more. Pat Seely is my son winch is none of your f*cking business. I think underwear post u said u looked I to it. I was prob.dreaming and if u did like said what happen oh and for next why the hell should I have to delete a post about underwear. So f*cking funny have any of u pervs seen a girls underwear or what. Seems hell no. So guess u r paying member u can say anything. Well wat h this I don't pay and f*ck and hh. You write sh*t 1 more time I'm filing out harassment report thats it don't write. You always come out of cubical bub. Now can read this. With prob. Not. No1 has to ban me i quit so web f*ckoff and homommoore your a tool bag
But wait, there's more!

Quote:
On 4/21/2016 3:51 PM, Christina Seely wrote:
>
> You can right here. If it's about that joke hhmoore don't even want to hear.
> On Apr 21, 2016 2:28 AM, "FaunaClassifieds" <webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com> wrote:
>
> DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!
> ***************************
>
> Dear Dunner1978,
>
> You have received a new private message at FaunaClassifieds from hhmoore, entitled "You have received an infraction at FaunaClassifieds".
>
> To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/private.php
>
>
> Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
>
> All the best,
> FaunaClassifieds
Quote:
On 4/21/2016 3:53 PM, Christina Seely wrote:
>
> Hh I give a f*ck serious. F*ck you and the blow brows. Don't write again said it 4 times now. Fauna I'm done with use to be best. Worst by far. So 2 words hhmoore suck ot
> On Apr 21, 2016 3:51 PM, "Christina Seely" <ditto22214@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Apr 21, 2016 2:28 AM, "FaunaClassifieds" <webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com> wrote:
>
>
> Dear Dunner1978,
>
> You have received a new private message at FaunaClassifieds from hhmoore, entitled "You have received an infraction at FaunaClassifieds".
>
> To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
>
>
> Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
>
> All the best,
> FaunaClassifieds
Quote:
On 4/21/2016 3:56 PM, Christina Seely wrote:
>
> Remeber I got all my sdages there's 5 times I said stop harassing me. You think I'm cute it something. Sorry don't fly that way. 6 the time enough leave me the f*ck alone. Sure u can read right
> On Apr 21, 2016 3:53 PM, "Christina Seely" <ditto22214@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hh I give a f*ck serious. F*ck you and the blow brows. Don't write again said it 4 times now. Fauna I'm done with use to be best. Worst by far. So 2 words hhmoore suck ot
> On Apr 21, 2016 3:51 PM, "Christina Seely" <ditto22214@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> Dear Dunner1978,
>
>
>
>
>
> All the best,
> FaunaClassifieds
I guess "she" doesn't even realize she is responding to her own replies to previous emails as well as automated notices "she" has received....

And so it continues...

Quote:
On 4/21/2016 5:07 PM, Christina Seely wrote:
>
> OK my reason was all administrators suck here. Hhmoore I don't think I met someone more stupid in my life. Then web slave admits don't even read post. You sexual harassment. You had vulger talk going on. I'll be trying to get a sexual harassment claim on hhmoore for instigating it and tell the guys basically it's on dont even write me can't write till lawyer. You know why cause I read the rules to go figure sexual harassment big deal and well see what happens. V9 time saying leave me the f*ck alone. Bug someone else you dumb sh*t. Oh and face book and King snakes going to see all of this got all PM for months and months. Good bye have a nice night scum
> On Apr 21, 2016 11:36 AM, "Patrick Seely" <ditto22214@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You speak just as bad to woman as that scumbag hh. Really underwear a bed ton of comment o it then she says this and hh f*cktard instagates it more. Pat Seely is my son winch is none of your f*cking business. I think underwear post u said u looked I to it. I was prob.dreaming and if u did like said what happen oh and for next why the hell should I have to delete a post about underwear. So f*cking funny have any of u pervs seen a girls underwear or what. Seems hell no. So guess u r paying member u can say anything. Well wat h this I don't pay and f*ck and hh. You write sh*t 1 more time I'm filing out harassment report thats it don't write. You always come out of cubical bub. Now can read this. With prob. Not. No1 has to ban me i quit so web f*ckoff and homommoore your a tool bag
>
> On April 20, 2016, at 4:38 PM, WebSlave <webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com> wrote:
>
> First off, who is actually making the posts? The account is under the
> name of "Christina Eby", and these emails are from "Patrick Seely". So
> who is actually making those post on FaunaClassifieds, and who is
> sending these emails to me?
>
> Rich Z.
Think we are done yet?

I'm not replying to any of "her" emails, and yet "she" keeps on sending them to ME telling me to stop harassing "her"...

Quote:
On 4/21/2016 5:17 PM, Christina Seely wrote:
>
> You write me 11 times told stop or harassment charge. You put any email in there I'm going to Google f.b everywhere with all PMS. So leave me the f*ck alone please. I banded myself I'll never be on here again unless u keep running you suck
Quote:
On 4/21/2016 5:26 PM, Christina Seely wrote:
>
> Web f*ckoff I told 2 of your idiot incompetent at anything. 11 times told1 idiot on 11 diff. Emails im pressing harasment charges and i am. Evey message with your ni life scum. See underwear b4 idiots. Told hh he egged it on that my b.f can't write. I love these fake ass ppl. FAUNA sucks and 100% getting lawyer and I'll never be back on this 1 grade idiot. You write again you'll be having charges. Between u homomoore and 1 more two almost 20 f*cking emails today. I don't want to come back period. Google's going to have a bunch of sh*t on your crooked team. Team lol geek squad ment
> On Apr 21, 2016 5:07 PM, "Christina Seely" <ditto22214@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> OK my reason was all administrators suck here. Hhmoore I don't think I met someone more stupid in my life. Then web slave admits don't even read post. You sexual harassment. You had vulger talk going on. I'll be trying to get a sexual harassment claim on hhmoore for instigating it and tell the guys basically it's on dont even write me can't write till lawyer. You know why cause I read the rules to go figure sexual harassment big deal and well see what happens. V9 time saying leave me the f*ck alone. Bug someone else you dumb sh*t. Oh and face book and King snakes going to see all of this got all PM for months and months. Good bye have a nice night scum
>
Quote:
On 4/21/2016 5:27 PM, Christina Seely wrote:
>
> Yes read 3 times what do u need help w
> On Apr 21, 2016 5:07 PM, "Christina Seely" <ditto22214@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
Oh, and just for the sake of completeness, here is the last email I sent to her/him before blocking her email address:

Quote:
On 4/21/2016 5:43 PM, WebSlave wrote:
> I am not sending you emails. I have filed complaints against you with gmail to cease with your antagonism and harassment against me. YOU are the only one continuing in this "discussion". After I send this email I will block your account at the server level so I will never receive another email from you. You have nothing to say that I ever want to hear.
>
> Rich Z.
>
> On 4/21/2016 5:27 PM, Christina Seely wrote:
>>
>> Yes read 3 times what do u need help w
Yes, I know there is a lot of redundancy in those quote, but I wanted to show how he/she is responding to not only previous post he/she already responded to, but also apparently responding to his/her own replies too. And some of those were nothing more than automated notices from the site indicating response to one or more threads he/she has subscribed to on this site.

Why is this all pertinent and posted here on the BOI? Well, I don't know about you and you can do what you want when you do business with someone, but quite frankly, it seems like it could very likely turn out to become a major headache to get involved with this person in any fashion.

That, and well I guess I do find it quite humorous that "Christina's" thread on the BOI was about how someone corresponded to "her" in an apparently unprofessional manner.

Anyway, for what it is worth. To those who wish to be enlightened by this sort of information, use it well.

ps, sorry but I am not going to go back and proofread this post. My head already hurts enough as it is reading those quotes, thank you very much.

Old 04-22-2016, 02:54 AM   #2
chazzz
I have very little time before the ambulance gets here, as I'm suffering a brain hemorrhage from reading those emails. So I'll be quick, as I have no choice. I want to thank Rich and his staff as well as the upstanding members of this site, you're all Aces!! And to the monster (Christina/Patrick) you're a cancer not only to this community but to mankind itself! I pray for a cure to rid the world of such a toxic and devastating illness you've been infected with. To note my seriousness, I don't pray for anything, wouldn't even know who to pray to, just seemed relevant in this instance.

Old 04-22-2016, 08:33 AM   #3
Lucille
In the posts above, this person, whatever his/her real name might be, mentions Kingsnake and Facebook. He/she has a number of ads here in the classified, and I would guess in those other places as well, and perhaps others.
I am hoping that people active on other sites will link to this thread, because it seems as if even the smallest post to or about this person leads to the painful consequences of enduring his/her multiple babble/threats/abusive language, and I would hate to see an innocent prospective buyer anywhere being hooked into this kind of abuse.
I fear that even the most innocent inquiry to this person may lead to a flood of abusive emails that may be very difficult to stop, so hopefully this thread will help readers consider making the choice of never making that first contact, however innocent, that may invite abuse.

Old 04-22-2016, 10:34 AM   #4
CwnAnnwn
I have see writing like that before. It always happens when someone is mentally disabled or having a mental health crisis/final stages of drug addiction. It looks like her/his world is imploding on her/him. Sad really.

Old 04-22-2016, 12:01 PM   #5
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzz View Post
I have very little time before the ambulance gets here, as I'm suffering a brain hemorrhage from reading those emails.
I've developed a twitch after reading them multiple times. I hope it's not permanent.

I'm glad Rich shared these emails so people will be aware of what type of person they would possibly be dealing with.

Old 04-22-2016, 12:06 PM   #6
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
I'm glad Rich shared these emails so people will be aware of what type of person they would possibly be dealing with.
Agreed...thanks Rich!

Old 04-22-2016, 12:13 PM   #7
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by CwnAnnwn View Post
I have see writing like that before. It always happens when someone is mentally disabled or having a mental health crisis/final stages of drug addiction. It looks like her/his world is imploding on her/him. Sad really.
For the sake of any animals in their care I hope this is not the case.

Old 04-22-2016, 03:51 PM   #8
Black Adder
Im sorry
I admit it
I am a wimp
I could not make it through to the end of those extremely painfull emails
so sorry everybody
Rich you must have a cast iron constitution!

Old 04-22-2016, 06:59 PM   #9
tlmoon
Lol Chazzz!

I'm sorry the mods had to go through such a useless, hateful diatribe of garbage. I'm glad you've banned he/she/they/it from the site! Someone(s) to be avoided at all costs, that much is clear.

Old 04-22-2016, 09:38 PM   #10
Billy1138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Im sorry
I admit it
I am a wimp
I could not make it through to the end of those extremely painfull emails
so sorry everybody
Rich you must have a cast iron constitution!
Oh neither could I! It was extremely horrible to try to make sense of even the first few sentences. Nausea, Forrest Whittaker eye and dizziness set in and I gave up.

Thanks for the heads up though, don't want to encounter this person on Facebook at all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!