Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 112 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:45 AM   #1111
dawson789
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
Amber....dont leave yet!! I havnt gotten a chance to tell you that you have just proven to be yet another person i would never deal with!!
I find this very interesting considering you are basing this only due to my opinion on this one issue. Again, "submit to my opinion or burn at the stake."

It is so disheartening that the reptile community has come to this.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:52 AM   #1112
dawson789
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
Amber....dont leave yet!! I havnt gotten a chance to tell you that you have just proven to be yet another person i would never deal with!!
Also, it is very interesting the way you replied with this. You have a view that stating "I will not do business with you" is an earth-shattering insult, when it really isn't. There are many people out there that I have done business with, and because of this reply, I must agree with what you have also said. I really enjoy camaraderie, but I must say that I would not want to do business with anyone with an attitude such as yours. But, I am always open to mending things if you find you would like to have a conversation.

Therefore, I just wanted to add this reply to say that I will not be responding to anything more from you, because there is just no added benefit from anyone by doing that. You may seethe all you want behind the screen of your computer, and relish in the fact that you think you have "won" some type of insult contest on a forum. I am here to talk about the thread and issue, not to compare penis sizes in a grand pissing contest.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:54 AM   #1113
Sugarhedgie
I have stated several times on the thread that because raffles in my state arenot legal the clerk told me he would only be able to award me the $400 I spent on the tickets and the 100 filing fees. That suggested that I contact Fl attprneys and explore their laws and possibly persue it there. He gave me time to do that , I did and found a lawyer. And I ASKED THATBTHE COURT DISMISS IT WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

Judge Judy did contact me!! I never said it was because it "was unique" though when I spoke to them after I got the letter they did want us to go. Ty refused
On Ty's page on the Oct post he said I seaked out them which is untrue.

I did say I would go to Fl we would ask for discovery as in asking ty and the itch for documents. So your assumption of me wanting the "discovery channel" is THE WRONG ASSUMPTIOM THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULDNT ASSUME THINGS!!

here on fauna I did post the letter to and from the ircf and recently did say that
They have been sent a demand letter. As of right now there is no lawsuit against the ircf just a demand letter.
The ircf was fully aware and involved in this raffle. Payments were sent to them directly, the ircf pulled the winning tickets and because they are then in profit they need to comply with Fl laws 849.0935
They are just as if not more responsible.

I entered a raffle to win an albino tegu or 3000 if ty didn't produce one
To be delivered in July.

He didn't even ask me of I would mind if he got any- from somewhere else. He told me. All I did because I was being flexible was asked who it would be from and a pic. He refused to give me that important info. You may not care about where your animals come from but I do.
Ty has never had a raffle for anything other than his animals. He was fortunate to have only produced only the t+ more expenxivw ones that come from then same parents that the t- would have AND the raffle post march 10 said it was for and albino blue. With no specifications blue or purple and him stating multiple times purple is albino tegu , that was one of the prizes offered .
1. For people to say I should have just taken it and sold it is absurd. I don't flip animals
2 the raffle was not for a tegu from an undisclosed Breeder friend if he had provided me with the name and a pic I would have considered it. But he couldn't even get them from the friend so that makes your argument a moot one!!

Have you even read his only comment here # 77
He said that when he decided to send me a t+ like the others got he did NOT COMUNICATE THAT WITH ME BECuae he was red to see what type of a person I was and said I was greedy to the end.
Is that an aptopriate thing. IF and I enfasize IF he had intentions to ever even send me a t+ a notmal and ethical person would have said I could t get any t- from my friend so I've decided to ship you one of the t+ that I produce. I would have given him my shipping info and a day to ship and we wouldn't be here today.

Please don't come on here saying things that are but true and misleadin people to try and sugar coat what you did!!I have been honest with what I have said. And have proof to back it.

I've also recently found out fb has rules about doing fb online raffles
And people doing business on their personal page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawson789 View Post
It is so amusing to me to know that there was a resolution in court. Michelle, as I have searched, has not admitted what that resolution was. Why? I have come to the conclusion that she is reveling in the attention. First, she states "Judge Judy" sent her a letter because the court case was so unique (I am not quoting to be rude, just using proper marks to indicate that it is a TV show). Then, she mentions that she will be going down to Florida to continue court hopefully with Discovery, which I assume to be the Discovery channel. A little fishy to me... Now, as most people may be unaware, she is trying to get legal action against a non-profit organization. I won't let out complete details, because I think it is her responsibility to come forth with these details. Michelle, it seems to me that you are not being honest about some things on this forum. If you are going to go public and continue this thread to such a exorbitant level, I believe you should inform everyone of your intentions. Yes, Ty's Terms and Conditions were specific, but honestly everyone, wouldn't you expect and hope for people in the reptile community to have some leniency and understanding? I know that if I was in that position, I would be pretty lenient (any type of albino Tegu for $400 is miraculous, and if genetics meant a lot to you, you could turn around and put it on the market in order to get the money to buy the Tegu with the genes that you prefer). I know that the suggestion I just made was a bit over the top, but I am an extremely understanding person, so that would have been an option for me. Guess I just hope for people to be admirable, but alas, I suppose not. I think it should be known that after bringing Ty to court, and not getting what she wanted, Michelle then filed a lawsuit against a non-profit organization. What are you doing, Michelle? How is suing a beautiful organization that helps reptile conservation helping anyone but yourself? And honestly, how could you? It is beyond selfish. Well, anyway, hope to see her admit to what is going on. If not, now you all know, if you saw the notification for my post.

-dawson789
Attached Images

Old 03-12-2017, 12:59 AM   #1114
dawson789
Michelle,

I do appreciate your reply. Unfortunately, I was with you up until started to form your decision on going against a non-profit conservation organization. I am glad that you were awarded the $400 and $100 filing fee back - that was definitely, righteously deserved. However, because I know you are very possibly attacking a very important conservation effort, after you have gotten back the money that you deserved, you lost me. And, you also made me rethink everything that I had read in this thread. Your intent seems malicious now, therefore I do not agree with what you are doing. You are biting off more than you can chew, and you are messing with a very beautiful organization to get more money.

There's not more I can add, but I am happy that I am able to have a reply from you to be able to converse and let you know where I stand and why. Hopefully, maybe, it will change your perspective.

-Amber

Old 03-12-2017, 01:01 AM   #1115
dawson789
My mistake. I hope, Michelle, that you get those fees back. But, only the fees that you deserve. ($500). Don't go chasing after more.

Old 03-12-2017, 01:10 AM   #1116
filenamex5100
amber...when you come in here trying to undermine dozens of pages before you that show clear cut evidence....you are going to get kickback. its obviously only my opinion...just as you have yours.

explain why michelle should accept some other prize and ty should be allowed to bend his own rules! michelle paid as agreed for a chance to win a specific outcome. explain to us why you think that shouldn't be honored. (this thought process of yours is why I wouldnt do business with you. I'm glad you don't care. saves us both the time and headache).

as for the non profit...if michelle chooses to sue them, I think that's a great move. just because a non profit exist does not excuse them from following the rules/laws.

Old 03-12-2017, 01:15 AM   #1117
WebSlave
Quote:
My mistake. I hope, Michelle, that you get those fees back. But, only the fees that you deserve. ($500). Don't go chasing after more.
So, if I am reading you correctly, you believe that just because a NON-PROFIT runs a raffle, someone can WIN that raffle, and the actual winning prize being just getting your money back is perfectly OK with you?

Gee, sounds like a LOT of fun to me.

How many people would engage in such a raffle? Would you?

Old 03-12-2017, 01:19 AM   #1118
filenamex5100
ive got an idea amber.....maybe since conservation is so important to you, you can pay michelle the $3000 that she won!!!
that would save everyone the headache and you can be the hero!! I bet Ty would really move you up the friends list and the ircf would greatly appreciate your efforts.

let me ask you.... if you bought a lottery ticket and won $50,000 but the lottery commission said the ticket was void because of the store you bought it at.....would you settle for $1 back or would you sue the state for the prize winning that is clearly written on the ticket?? now keep in mind that the state (texas for example) donates a lot of lottery purchase price earnings to schools, hospitals, veterans, etc etc. same principles!

Old 03-12-2017, 01:20 AM   #1119
Sugarhedgie
Quote:

I don't think anyone that paid $100 or more for tickets wanted to win an albino tegu or 3,000 then win and be ok because you decides to do a bait and switch would be ok with just winning their raffle ticket cost back. That was not what the raffle was for.
The demand letter is for my prize I won. the t+ tegu or the value. I have always wanted the tegu. The demand letter sent to the ircf well John bins could reach out to ty and tell him that he should send me the t+ he still has them (so that wouldn't be taking anything from the ircf. Also Ty's groupies did another donation page for the ircf to show to support and raised over 3 grand. If they used that then that wouldn't be taking from the ircf either.

So we will have to agree to disagree that you think I should have accepted an undesclosed breeders animal or just be ok with the 500

I am not "chasing anything that I didn't win or deserve.

The ircf made over 14,000
They are required to make sure I get my prize

Old 03-12-2017, 01:21 AM   #1120
Fangthane
Quote:
Fangthane - You are quite rude and haughty.
Possibly. But I also have the distinction of being well informed, since I actually bothered to read this thread. Don't pretend you didn't come out swinging, somehow managing to convince yourself that you were revealing hidden facts and scoring some points. Although your attacks were hilariously limp-wristed and ineffectual, that doesn't change the intent.

Quote:
My posts here are to talk about this specific situation on this specific thread. I did not post on that other thread, and do not take it into consideration, honestly.
What "other" thread? The post I'd quoted - where Ty Park ripped off a friend - was from this thread. For someone who claims to have read it, you sure did manage to miss a lot.

Quote:
Clearly, everyone in this time period has an issue with people who have differing opinions. "Submit to what we believe or burn at the stake" is the vibe I am getting.
'Help! Help! I'm being repressed! Come see the violence inherent in the system!' - the battle cry of those whose own posts make them look utterly foolish.

My issue is with simple ignorance, which you've masterfully displayed. Nuanced posts that happen to differ in opinion are generally received pretty well. Emotional knee-jerk reactions from those who've clearly made up their minds based simply on whose name happens to be in the title line...not so much.

Quote:
All that will be posted now is a bunch of people quoting things, and my mind is already made.
That mindset is precisely why you're not worthy of being taken seriously. If someone's not open to changing their minds based on new evidence, they're a total waste of time.
Quote:
I suppose I will just have to focus on positive threads, because threads with a huge divide is just no use in getting involved with. What a shame, I used to enjoy a good debate.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu