Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 114 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-13-2017, 09:03 AM   #1131
DLenaRuth999s
The only matter of consequence to the judge will be the CONTRACT and its FULFILLMENT.
Ty and the IRCF created a contract (raffle) that the OP entered into willingly when she bought tickets. The criteria for winning was clearly stated. The prize to be won was very specifically and very clearly stated and, unfortunately (tfb) for Ty, identified without a value limitation. OP won, prize needs to be handed over. If Ty has disposed of (given away or sold, or otherwise no longer in his possession) the stipulated prize (which per the contract must be bred by Ty), then the JUDGE has the means to hold Ty to a monetary payment equal to said prize, as determined by current market values. CMV should be very easy to determine because Ty himself stated a value for the animals offered and the animals actually produced, and how could he disagree with himself? The only QUESTION left is will the OP receive the monetary value of the lesser end animal or the actually produced high end animal. That will be at the DISCRETION of the judge. It is very possible that all the BS will result in the OP receiving the higher dollar value, but that is not guaranteed.
Any other possible irregularities would be the venue of a different court, and not issues within the scope of the OP's case.
NB: the caps are to highlight certain specific actions, not yelling
8^)

Old 03-13-2017, 11:56 AM   #1132
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Years back, when the stories started coming out about the secret sexual abuse of some children by priests in the Catholic Church, this was the exact argument used to try to silence the reports of the victims. That because the church was a good and holy organization, any detractions would be counterproductive.

To me, organizations for good causes whether they be the Catholic Church or the IRCF, owe MORE of a duty to make sure that their dealings are ethical and wholesome, and that they have complied with their obligations.

Michelle is owed her advertised prize.
You're comparing this to child sex abuse? You're off your rocker, old lady.

Old 03-13-2017, 01:19 PM   #1133
AllisonLeigh
Seems a fair comparison, it's another scenario where the action is unethical but the victim is unable to defend themselves without being seen as being against the group rather than the action or individual. Sometimes it's hard for those who feel passionately about the goal of the organization (or religion) to see past that, and see that the behavior itself is what is being condemned, not the group as a whole. The fact is that no organization is exempt from behaving ethically. The idea that Michelle is holding them to their legal obligation, but they are a nonprofit, is what seems to be bothering people. It seems to be the only argument anyone has left. Michelle is being villainized for involving them, however it was Ty who involved them, not her.

Old 03-13-2017, 01:27 PM   #1134
Cletus Marley
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
Seems a fair comparison, it's another scenario where the action is unethical but the victim is unable to defend themselves without being seen as being against the group rather than the action or individual. Sometimes it's hard for those who feel passionately about the goal of the organization (or religion) to see past that, and see that the behavior itself is what is being condemned, not the group as a whole. The fact is that no organization is exempt from behaving ethically. The idea that Michelle is holding them to their legal obligation, but they are a nonprofit, is what seems to be bothering people. It seems to be the only argument anyone has left. Michelle is being villainized for involving them, however it was Ty who involved them, not her.
That nails it in my opinion.

Old 03-13-2017, 01:33 PM   #1135
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
You're comparing this to child sex abuse? You're off your rocker, old lady.
Of course the nuances of the comparison and hyperbole are lost on you, Mr. Schultz.....don't you have some more customers to ignore or imports to flip?

Old 03-13-2017, 01:35 PM   #1136
Mike Schultz
Two raffle winners are sitting at home playing with tegus, and one raffle winner is threatening a lawsuit against a reptile conservation nonprofit while her friends compare that conservation effort to rampant rape of children in the catholic church. Ridiculous

Old 03-13-2017, 01:46 PM   #1137
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Of course the nuances of the comparison and hyperbole are lost on you, Mr. Schultz.....don't you have some more customers to ignore or imports to flip?
Don't you have someplace else to be relevant? Oh wait, this site is about the only place. Carry on big guy :B

Old 03-13-2017, 02:11 PM   #1138
iliveforreptiles1969
no whats ridiculous is the way ty treated michelle and how he said she was greedy and he doesnt think she deserved what she won , and to me he is the greedy one and mike u are friends with him so thats why u support him and thats fine but u can go on and on all u want he was WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PLANNNNNNNNN ANDDDDDDDDDD SIMPLEEEEEEEEEEEE like i said i have bought from him in the past will i buy from him him again hell no not after seeing his true character all he had to do was tell her where the tegu was coming from and send a pic of it i sure like to know where my reptile is coming from but ty being the selfish person that he is just blasted her and made his opinion of her and he was wrong and anybody that supports him on what he did is nuts , the facts are plan simple and right in your face and i understand that his friends want to support him i get it but u know he was wrong but will never just come out and say it and yes this is stupid he should just send her what he owes her point blank and respect that he has the reptile foundations and breeds hundreds of reptiles but that doesnt make him to be able treat somebody like they are nothing cause if the world ending right now and god came and said ty were u wrong for what u did to michelle ? what do u think his answer would be ? i wonder i already know what it would be , ty knows he was wrong hes just to high strung to admit it and mike u have great business outback reptiles i got alot of friends who have bought from u and do great job so i wasnt posted this post towards u im just saying ty is very wrong and he should make it right and avoid all the trouble with court and just crap that goes along with it

Old 03-13-2017, 02:22 PM   #1139
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliveforreptiles1969 View Post
no whats ridiculous is the way ty treated michelle and how he said she was greedy and he doesnt think she deserved what she won , and to me he is the greedy one and mike u are friends with him so thats why u support him and thats fine but u can go on and on all u want he was WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PLANNNNNNNNN ANDDDDDDDDDD SIMPLEEEEEEEEEEEE like i said i have bought from him in the past will i buy from him him again hell no not after seeing his true character all he had to do was tell her where the tegu was coming from and send a pic of it i sure like to know where my reptile is coming from but ty being the selfish person that he is just blasted her and made his opinion of her and he was wrong and anybody that supports him on what he did is nuts , the facts are plan simple and right in your face and i understand that his friends want to support him i get it but u know he was wrong but will never just come out and say it and yes this is stupid he should just send her what he owes her point blank and respect that he has the reptile foundations and breeds hundreds of reptiles but that doesnt make him to be able treat somebody like they are nothing cause if the world ending right now and god came and said ty were u wrong for what u did to michelle ? what do u think his answer would be ? i wonder i already know what it would be , ty knows he was wrong hes just to high strung to admit it and mike u have great business outback reptiles i got alot of friends who have bought from u and do great job so i wasnt posted this post towards u im just saying ty is very wrong and he should make it right and avoid all the trouble with court and just crap that goes along with it

De

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-13-2017, 02:54 PM   #1140
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
Don't you have someplace else to be relevant? Oh wait, this site is about the only place. Carry on big guy :B
Posting with 2 different usernames? Come on Mike, you know better. Enjoy that vacation!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu