"Buying a house" Sale - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 03:53 PM   #11
Ecox310
paper

the producers name is Manuel Johnson out of Houston, TX, he is a small breeder that has amazing snakes. the paper work in signed dated and noterized with his gaurantees, i will also give you my personal gaurantee signed and noterized.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-25-2006, 03:55 PM   #12
Ecox310
paperwork

i also forget that the paper work has a pic of the animal.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-25-2006, 07:58 PM   #13
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Manuel Johnson
Do you have contact info. on this breeder? The paperwork is stamped by a liscensed notary? Are pictures available?
What is your full name please?

Old 04-25-2006, 09:20 PM   #14
Ecox310
yes i do but all i have is his email address and home address i can email him to try to get his number. yes the paperwork was stamped by a liscensed notary. my name is Elisa Cox,
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-25-2006, 09:24 PM   #15
KelliH
Elisa, I emailed you with some questions about the Het Stripe Ball male.

Old 04-26-2006, 06:11 PM   #16
brannonmay
I would wait on any purchases from these two people. I am in the middle of a deal with them now and things are not working out. Its been over a month that I purchased a $1600.00 animal and still do not have it in hand. I will let you guys know if everything shakes out.

Brannon May

Old 04-26-2006, 06:22 PM   #17
brannonmay
Elisa Cox and Mike Williams, WARNING

Hello folks, I would be very careful about dealing with these people. I have bought and paid for an animal and I still have not recieved it, its been about 1.5 months. Elisa doen not own these animals, herboyfriend does. His name is Michael Williams or Mike Williams. You would do very well for yourself to research HIS name.

I will post later to let you know if everything works out.

Brannon May
brannonmay@yahoo.com
337-257-7086

Old 04-26-2006, 09:19 PM   #18
Casey Hulse
Quote:
I will post later to let you know if everything works out.
Let us know either way, good luck!

Old 04-27-2006, 03:27 PM   #19
Ecox310
If anyone feels that me Elisa Cox and my fiancé Michael Williams have scammed or ripped anyone off, please contact me at ecox310@yahoo.com and you will be recompensed for it upon proof of allegations. I am prepared to recompense any and everyone that feels that they have been taken advantage of. I wasn’t aware of any of his past dealings. But I bought Mike’s business out and I now own it. I am the new owners of all of his animals and I took over all records, all transaction, all transactions in progress, all breeding loans, and I will give out all contact information of the producers and/or person where I got it , of any and all animals in questions. I bought-out Mike and now he just takes care of the animals, he also breeds all of them. Once I bought the animals, I looked at them and I decided to sell off all the odds and end projects that I don’t think I want to get into. That’s the reason for my large sale. I am currently buying a house and building a work station to house all the snakes and animals. That is why I am selling these snakes at a lower price than many other people.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-27-2006, 07:26 PM   #20
Biscuit71
Fishy.... VERY fishy... I think you came to the wrong site to try to pull one over. I say post pics of the snakes with somehting with your name NEXT to the snakes... THEN, maybe someone will believe you have these animals.... you have a business, you have to own a camera, a pen and some paper... get to work.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread