Tom Keogan: Positive experience - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2006, 11:15 AM   #1
slartibartfast
Thumbs up Tom Keogan: Positive experience

I recently purchased a baby pastel male ball python from Tom and am extremely satisfied. The pictures in the ad acurately represented the snake and although he is not the world's prettiest pastel, the price was quite fair for what I received. He's a good entry-level morph for me to play with, and I love his pattern.
Throughout the transaction Tom's communication was frequent and informative; he even went so far as to call me at work and let me know exactly when he'd shipped.
The snake shed out perfectly two days after he arrived, and has just eaten for me. He is in perfect condition, big and fat and obviously well-cared for.
I would have absolutely no hesitation about purchasing from Tom again.

Old 10-27-2006, 02:33 PM   #2
smilin-buddha
Good Guy

I have purchased several things from Tom and always had a good experience. I hope to add a pair of his Blackheads in the future. He has always had superior animals for a fair price. We have become become friends in the last few years. And I always live vicariously though his collection.

Old 10-27-2006, 09:13 PM   #3
Nokturnel Tom
Definite good guy

I purchased some Womas from Tom a few years back and always stop by his table at Daytona to say hi. He is a knowledgeable cool guy and has very nice animals including some of the brightest orange Ringed Pythons you can find. If I could only get my flippin Pythons to breed he'd be the guy I'd want to buy more from LOL! I am sure he will become a well known name in the biz, really good guy. Tom Stevens

Old 05-28-2008, 10:38 PM   #4
treeboa
I just purchased a yellowbelly male ball python from Tom. I was immediately impressed with his communication and concern for his animals. His packing was perfect and the snake was exactly as advertised. I am thrilled and will definitely do business with Tom again in the future.

Old 05-28-2008, 11:44 PM   #5
Gary Schiavino
Tom Keogan

Of course you have all had a positive experiences with Tom Keogan.
Tom is the man!

Excellent customer service, excellent animals, and excellent husbandry skills.
Tom is an all around quality person.

No worries ever when dealing with him.

Sincerely,
Gary Schiavino
New Jersey

Old 05-29-2008, 08:37 AM   #6
Marcial Mendez
I've made several purchases from Tom as well. Great animals and great communication.

Old 06-06-2008, 08:54 AM   #7
snake15383
Thanks!

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the kind words and I hope all your reptiles are doing well!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!