Bad Guy Chad Johnson - Chadscresteds - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2011, 05:19 PM   #81
RubberDuckey273
Quote:
I have been following this thread and just keep shaking my head in disbelief.
I guess I felt a bit more protected with the fellow forum members on Pangea. We are a fairly close group and this is just pretty shocking to me
i feel the same way.

Old 03-27-2011, 06:09 PM   #82
jerseygirl
Let's also remember that he still has the animals we all bought! Why not just send out the animals, and he would no longer owe everyone their money! And if he has facebook access, than he has fuana access. Emily said that he has seen this thread, wouldn't you care enough to try and fix your reputation? He really just doesn't care, so I don't feel sorry for him one bit! There's nothing to feel sorry for!

Old 03-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #83
skinwrappedbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygirl View Post
Let's also remember that he still has the animals we all bought! Why not just send out the animals, and he would no longer owe everyone their money! And if he has facebook access, than he has fuana access. Emily said that he has seen this thread, wouldn't you care enough to try and fix your reputation? He really just doesn't care, so I don't feel sorry for him one bit! There's nothing to feel sorry for!
I would take the animal he owes me, providing he'd just ship correctly. That would be the cheapest/easiest solution for him. I'd even offered in an email to pay for shipping (again) though I would pay directly to the UPS store over the phone.

Old 03-27-2011, 08:06 PM   #84
lauraleellbp
Has he responded to you at all yet, Ansli?

Old 03-27-2011, 08:41 PM   #85
skinwrappedbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraleellbp View Post
Has he responded to you at all yet, Ansli?
Not a peep. I assume since I started the thread I probably never will :I
I'm thinking about writing a letter to his parents like Emily did.

Old 03-27-2011, 09:57 PM   #86
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by AltitudeExotics View Post

(plus i think this would make a great episode of Judge Judy)
Just said the exact same thing to my daughter!!

Old 03-27-2011, 10:01 PM   #87
lauraleellbp
I looked through his threads over on Pangea and he had/has some beautiful geckos.

He's got another think coming if he thinks he'll be able to sell those or their offspring in the gecko community again without making all of this right with everyone first, though.

Old 03-27-2011, 10:18 PM   #88
SamanthaJane13
Somebody might want to make the Repashy forum and GeckosUnlimited aware of this thread-just in case he's a member or tries to sell there.

I'm a mod at Ciliatus, so I'll be watching for him there.

Old 03-28-2011, 03:36 PM   #89
SamanthaJane13
He's on Pangea NOW!!!

Old 03-28-2011, 03:39 PM   #90
kristy<3sgeckos
i got a phone number! holy s***! just got a pm on pangea

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested geckos