Gladys Porter Zoo, is offering a good home to a nice Bearded Dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2004, 11:15 PM   #1
SouthernDragons
Gladys Porter Zoo, is offering a good home to a nice Bearded Dragon

Hi, everyone, my name is Raul, I'm the student cordinator at Gladys Porter Zoo, in Brownsville Tx. We are in need of a bearded dragon for out Students teaching Students program. We take troubled youths out from the street and bring them into the zoo and teach them about conservation, endangered animals, and preservation. We also teach them about animals and how to make good presentations. We need a hands on lizard, in other words a bearded dragon. If anyone has a extra male, or retired breeder they would like to go to a good home. Please call me or email me at Bboynismo@earthlink.net or at (956) 592-5477. I'm in no need of getting free animals for myself. I already have enough animals. I'm just trying to help my boss. Thank you.

Raul Gonzalez

Old 08-19-2004, 03:29 PM   #2
MonsterIslandTX
Hello,
I may have a yearling male available, if you haven't found a bearded yet. He's friendly and likes being held and I've used him in school educational programs, but he's never grown into the size/morph/hardiness I'd like to see in a breedable animal thus he's best suited to an "only beardie" home. I'm outside of Houston, a bit of a drive from where you are. Let me know if the zoo is still interested.
Also, my turtle/tortoise society has several native/exotics available for placement with zoos if there's interest in those as well.

Wendy Browne
http://www.gctts.org

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread