SHTCT near Baldy, LV Patternless Albino, MORE F/S/T - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2004, 11:49 AM   #1
Shai Gurl
SHTCT near Baldy, LV Patternless Albino, MORE F/S/T

Howdy there all! I hope this here add finds it's readers in the greatest of standings! And in rich moods! I want to raise my funds up a notch and wellp - Kinda need your help in doing so! So I'll get movin' on whats available!

SHTCT near baldy subadult female! Thats her pic in this add, that is IF I got the pic to upload right - Its kinda old - Those nearly neon bands are taking over her body color and theres no more spots left in the carrot of her tail; not to mention the fact that the only spots left on her are just those ones at the end of her tail! I've seen these kiddos go from everywhere between $150-300+ (these guys seem to sell on one heck of a scale for price)... So lets say about $250 trade on her, $200 shipped for cash, obo!

0.3 (pretty dang sure on the ratio, but am still watching them for any changes)... Pos. SHTCT near Baldys or better! I got these hatchlings at the same pace I got that screamer of a SHTCT near Baldy subadult female... And these gals are SMOKING... Two of them look EXACTLY like my older SHTCT near Baldy female, if not, better then her when she was a hatchling. The third has more of a banana yellow instead of a super tang to her bands, but has a killer bit of carrot on her tail. Far as moola goes lets say $175 each shipped, and I may do a group discount, and lets say the same worth for any trade offers.

0.1 Sub adult patternless female, ok colors, but she does have a bit of a CT going on, she should start producing pretty nice kiddos in a few months with proper care! So lets say $140 cash/trade value on her (shipped).

Las Vegas Patternless Albino sub adult male! THIS boy is a real screamer! Hes pretty bright, just a shade off from a true banana yellow, and has some real nice orange to his tail! (I don't have a scale, but hes about as big tip to tip as the female SHTCT near B that will hopefully appear in he pic below). I've seen unsexed babies of this morph go for $300 a pop (plus shipping)... So... He IS a he, sub-adult MALE guaranteed, and much closer to breeding then a hatchling - Lets say $350 trade on him, and $300 SHIPPED for cash.

HTCT x HTCT, she looks like a she indeedy - And may turn out to be a SHTCT with time (shes still young, nice colors coming up; and I'm pretty sure its a girl - I'm not an expert though, so we'll say 90% sure its a she). Lets say about $100 cash shipped or $145 trade on her.

I also have a pretty nice golden hypo female from a golden hypo SHTCT crossing... NICE looking girl, almost ready to breed and is a PIG and a half! Lets say about $150 shipped on her, or $175 for trade denominations.

Any questions? Feel free to drop a line any time!
Thanks!
-Sara
ladywolf17@aol.com

PS:
T-R-A-D-E????? YES... I said TRADE in my ADD! I LIKE to trade! However, I'm ONLY looking for a select FEW items... PLEASE... Do NOT offer anything outside what I have listed below as my response will more then likely be "no thank you."

Boas! BCI Morphs:
*Baby albino, male or female I don't care just so long as they're intact (as in BOTH eyes are good, feeding well, relatively tame, et al).
*Stripers! I mean real stripes, not just a pair of connected spots on the tail.
*SALMONTINES - Pics a MUST, and tame as can be!

***Special note! I have my eye on a few animals, I cannot personally afford them right now (hence the sale of my critters)... But if one would like to do a three way trade/sale deal I could point some out to you, it may save you around $500 on the entire group of geckos!!!!!!! Let me know if interested!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread