Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2018, 10:19 AM   #141
Keven2
Thank you so much that really means alot to hear you say that.

Old 06-04-2018, 10:21 AM   #142
EmOlsen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
This is how she looks now. She must have rubbed her lip. Why would you bring up this scam artist post again. I'm in no way trying to scam anybody
I thanked you for bringing it to my attention and I did what you recommended I pulled the add. As you can see in the pics I just took her lip looks fine now. She must have just done it last night. I've had her for 2 months before even listing her for sale to make sure she is healthy.
Keven, I'm glad the lip has improved! Why, however, did you have her for two months and then take those pics and list her without noticing the sudden onset of that lip issue? To me, that's what's worrisome here - not being able to identify any obvious health issues. I'm just concerned that had no one commented and provided a suggestion on how to remedy her lip problem, it may have persisted to the point that the tissue desiccated and infection set in. Perhaps in the future you should post on a specialty forum and inquire whether an animal appears to have any obvious issues so that experts may reply before you post it for sale.

Just for context, here are a couple screenshots of your original post:
Attached Images

Old 06-04-2018, 04:32 PM   #143
Keven2
I did some research into this and what happened was her bottom lip just folded over. Probably happened when I took her out of the enclosure. I've never seen her lip do this before. because I have been extremely cautious not to list anything incorrectly. I've talked to a few people that have more experience then I do and they say it is common for their lips to fold over and it's nothing to be concerned about. If I would have caught it I wouldn't have advertised her. I'm gonna wait another week or so before listing her just to make sure there are no problems. In my eyes it's really messed up to post on this uromastyx complaint about this panther especially when I thanked you and did exactly what you recommended on my thread. Now again people just see my name and scam artist for another unjustified complaint. I have been struggling really badly because of these threads about me and I do take responsibility for the first one but the second one and bringing scam artist up again for no justified reason isn't fair. I can see if I argued with you or had a bad attitude but I thanked you for making me aware of the Chams lip and did everything you said. What's messed up for you this is entertainment and for me it's my livelihood at stake. My personal phone number is 239-233-7585 maybe next time you can just call me and give me an opportunity to explain myself before you blast me on fauna! As far as having someone proof read my pics I'd be more then happy to send them all to you. I didn't post this seeing the lip and not knowing it wasn't right. I took the pic and didn't see it was folded. I had a lot going on while taking the pics and I missed it. I didn't post the reptile knowing her lip was folded.

Old 06-04-2018, 08:09 PM   #144
Ed Clark
Once again Keven you are busted trying to sell a cham with problems. your lack of experience and passion for the animals you are flipping glows like a beacon in the dark.

Then when you are called out you go directly to a pity card.

Have you ever considered that you are in the wrong business?

Old 06-04-2018, 08:36 PM   #145
lg_beardie
Yeah after I saw that picture of a veiled chameleon with MBD, that kevin was claiming wasnt even a veiled, I knew this might not be the best area of work for him.

Old 06-05-2018, 12:29 AM   #146
Keven2
As you can see in the pics she is not sick! It was just her lip was folded under. You should not throw stones from a glass house Ed!
Attached Images

Old 06-05-2018, 01:36 PM   #147
Lucille
Quote:
As you can see in the pics she is not sick! It was just her lip was folded under. You should not throw stones from a glass house Ed!
Keven, I suggest that you not resort to personal attacks (again) when responding to others.
Especially in this case, you and Ed both may have had glass houses in the past, and hopefully both of you are trying to build better. Ed does have one of the highest feedback scores on this site, but what is important for both of you is the direction aspired to, better or worse.

Quote:
I've talked to a few people that have more experience then I do and they say it is common for their lips to fold over and it's nothing to be concerned about.
I also suggest that instead of vague anonymous references, get expert people to post here, or find a reference in an article. That would be more persuasive and not have people wondering to themselves whether you actually did talk to anyone.

Be careful going forward Keven, in word and action, so that both your responses here and your critters are something for you to be proud of.

Old 06-05-2018, 01:40 PM   #148
Liveforthis
But Ed can attack his passion?

Old 06-05-2018, 01:42 PM   #149
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liveforthis View Post
But Ed can attack his passion?
No. I did not say that. But the way to respond is not in kind.

Old 06-14-2018, 11:54 PM   #150
Wilomn
mr. clark lies like a rug when it suits him as does ms. hollander. Kevan, were I you, I'd just block the both of them and move on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!