Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2018, 06:21 PM   #271
Snake-Queen
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
It wasn't you I was referring to. And mr clark did change. In the beginning, when he was doing ball pythons, he was a decent guy. Now, not so much.
I see.
I don't know much about Mr. Clark, so I cannot comment on that, other than there isn't any recent negative threads about him.

Old 07-15-2018, 06:31 PM   #272
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I will say this, there doesn't appear to be any new BG threads on Ed for the past 6-7 years, that should say something.
I think it was some snark directed at me. Like you, I have observed that he has had no bad guy threads for a while and has racked up some positive feedback scores. But in one of the threads I specifically said recently that Ed doesn't get a pass for his transgressions.
Wes and I go way back, with his then girlfriend Rozann, who wanted us to talk to each other (even wanted us to fly out and meet one another). We talked a lot. But during hundreds of hours of conversations about politics, children, etc, he was never happy that I would not criticize Fauna, at the time, he had been banned from here a number of times and wanted me to agree that Rich was unfair, which I didn't. So every once in a while he gets a case of the nasties, because I wouldn't cave.

Old 07-15-2018, 07:31 PM   #273
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think it was some snark directed at me. Like you, I have observed that he has had no bad guy threads for a while and has racked up some positive feedback scores. But in one of the threads I specifically said recently that Ed doesn't get a pass for his transgressions.
Wes and I go way back, with his then girlfriend Rozann, who wanted us to talk to each other (even wanted us to fly out and meet one another). We talked a lot. But during hundreds of hours of conversations about politics, children, etc, he was never happy that I would not criticize Fauna, at the time, he had been banned from here a number of times and wanted me to agree that Rich was unfair, which I didn't. So every once in a while he gets a case of the nasties, because I wouldn't cave.
ms. hollander, you are a bald faced liar.

Old 07-15-2018, 07:46 PM   #274
Lucille
No, Wes. You are a controller. I think you have some good qualities, but you start spewing vile nasty stuff when people disagree with you.

Old 07-15-2018, 08:01 PM   #275
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
No, Wes. You are a controller. I think you have some good qualities, but you start spewing vile nasty stuff when people disagree with you.
Vile, nasty, truthsome, honest, tomato tomaato.

Old 07-15-2018, 08:22 PM   #276
nickolasanastasiou
Please move on from this side disagreement.

Old 07-15-2018, 08:42 PM   #277
elena
Kevin is posting new animals. Frogs, to be exact, even though he has admitted that he knows nothing about frogs and can't tell when they are sick.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=661662

Old 07-15-2018, 08:46 PM   #278
elena
Kevin, how can you justify selling frogs before knowing if the sick one is contagious?

Old 07-15-2018, 09:11 PM   #279
jusmebabee
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
If you had reservations about the ability of the buyer to care for the animals, you should not have sold them to her. Yes, she screwed up, she's a newb, they screw up, it's what they do. The point of an ethical seller is to set them up for success and that includes not selling to them if they do not seem ready. You were obviously suspicious that she was going to stick them in a 20 gallon, but you did not require proof of proper enclosure before shipping her the animals. I'm not claiming you owe her a refund or anything, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of your claims that you care for your animals more than anything while showing all the actions of a common, low level flipper.

I've purchased god know how many animals over the years ( some sellers here) and not a single seller asked if I knew how to care for them. It's up to the buyer to research the care of the animal their buying not the seller.
I don't know the seller nor do I know anything about him selling unhealthy animals.
My comment is in regards to your comment about him selling to her.

Old 07-15-2018, 09:36 PM   #280
JCCS
Joel, I've bought and sold many, many animals over the years. If I had any doubt, as Keven had expressed in this thread, that the person did not have the equipment/knowledge to properly care for the animal for sale. I sure as hell would have voided the transaction. Just from a business aspect, it's just an accident waiting to happen and a bunch of drama avoided. From the much more important aspect, I will not put animals in a place where I know they will not receive proper husbandry, period. Keven was the one who knew she didn't have the proper equipment and still just wanted the money bad enough to put the animal in a crappy situation. If you're fine with that, I just don't know what to say. Also, if you read the rest of the thread, you might get some more context on the whole situation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!