Fauna's Kinkiest Men - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Fave Heart Throbs of Fauna
Bcfos 5 13.16%
Seamus Haley 7 18.42%
Poseidon 1 2.63%
Wilomn 1 2.63%
AZ Dragoon 9 23.68%
Gary O 2 5.26%
Boapit 0 0%
Anaconda Al 1 2.63%
other 12 31.58%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2004, 11:55 PM   #121
Mercer Don
Rozann, You like a guy who can cook? You have come to the right guy!! I love to cook! Spend hours every single week changing and imporving recipes. Combining things people would never consider. It can be more challenging then some women! One day I hope to have a small little reastaurant overlooking a beach.

Old 06-29-2004, 11:58 PM   #122
bcfos
What I am saying is

The chase is the fun part. Working up to the act is also very fun. But the act itself just doesn't do much for me now days. I guess I am getting a little too jaded, and some might say I just haven't found the right woman yet. Which ever it is the fun for me is before the act not the act itself.

Example you meet a shy lady and go out with her. You work it up till there is no turning back. That is the fun part. Maybe I am getting old and just don't get crap from sex anymore. Maybe as I am sure someone here will say I haven't found the "Right" woman yet. Now finding that right one is like finding a needle in a haystack. You have to closely examine each and every straw to make sure it isn't than needle.

Old 06-30-2004, 12:09 AM   #123
Mercer Don
Brian, I agree to a point. Yes the thrill of the chase can be very stimulating, but there is much more for me. It all depends on what the "act" is. Just bedding somebody and going for a ride, really is not my cup of tea, (unless I've been drinking toooooo much). I get the most excitement out of servicing a woman, and just watching her. The sounds and movements she makes can be truly amazing, and stimulating beyond belief. And no, there is no "right" woman. I've been searching for years. Tried older, much older, younger and much younger than me. Still single.

Old 06-30-2004, 12:18 AM   #124
Stardust
I really enjoy cooking. Actually I usually have a pretty good garden going on as well that I can pick fresh veggies and fruits from. I am not into dinners from a box, just not for me. I do something Italian I am cooking all day long. Good luck with opening your own restaurant

As far as the chase, I am not a guy so I guess I don't understand the rush from it. I do like the build up, I like to prolong it and for me personally, I am not into the "go to the bedroom" thing. Nope not here never have been. It is great there too, but there is something more exciting about other places, and a rush for the places there are chances of getting caught, LOL.
Perhaps you are tired of it because there is nothing else there?
I am not into one night stands never will be. And I feel I must be able to trust my partner to really get into fun.

Old 06-30-2004, 12:20 AM   #125
Stardust
I truly believe you are right. There is not "right" woman or man. You must be willing to take the good with the bad and be able to measure what you personally are willing to put up with.
You get as close as you can, time together is the only way to become closer.

Old 06-30-2004, 12:22 AM   #126
beakgeek
OK, I'll chime in on this. I am happily married, but this is my second marriage. I had to date after 11 years of marriage with the stigma of being divorced, and having a child that was HUGE part of my life. I'm almost 40, and yet had 25-27 women interested in me. It took a woman my own age who is number one smart, very sexy, and most importantly absolutely, one hundred percent devoted to me and my daughter to make me undertand what is most important to me. Anyone can jump in the sack with someone, commitment is the key.

Happy hunting lonely hearts.

Terry

Old 06-30-2004, 12:27 AM   #127
Stardust
Not hunting here Terry, just having fun :P
But hey, married life and people can come to this forum as well. It is good talking to people.

Old 06-30-2004, 06:18 PM   #128
jenn
I have to say i agree with Don, and Brian to an extent. The whole chase is awsome. The building up til you can't take it any more is.....well lets just say very very good! But i like to make the guy "happy". That is just something i like. I do like getting mine, but it doesn't bother me if i don't as long as i had fun. And the guy is satisfied.
Brian i have to agree with you and Stardust. There is no perfect woman. But then again there is no perfect person. You just have to find some who works the best with you.

Old 06-30-2004, 06:27 PM   #129
JungleHabitats
my take

well to me i can " get mine" anytime ... to me the chase is just that ... a chase not sure whats so big about that to me not alot lol .

I focus on the partners complete and total satisfaction before , during & after the act itself . to me if you are more involved in the act or the "chase" for your own satisfaction get out of the room or the " game"

Old 06-30-2004, 08:21 PM   #130
Seamus Haley
Quote:
to me if you are more involved in the act or the "chase" for your own satisfaction get out of the room or the " game"
There is a middle ground here... the idea of mutual satisfaction is one which often seems to go unspoken in such discussions but it certainly deserves a place. What's so tough about the idea that two people can find pleasure in one another... and by finding the other person enjoying themselves as well, make it that much better?

This can apply on either a pure physical level or that emotional stuff, to a point (there are certain limitations to just how many emotions guys have, women seem to have ones there aren't even names for)- by making someone else happy, happiness is in turn granted. The act of giving pleasure is in itself pleasureable... C'mon now... Even a jaded guy like Brian's gotta admit that there's something exciting about getting a woman all hot and bothered and then having her end up satisfied... there's an aspect of ego and greed in there too, guys who manage to think of women are in turn rewarded with her responses, making their own experiences that much better.

None of this should be new information but the conversation seemed to be drifting dangerously close to some of those college mentality "I got mine, who cares about her?" kind of statements and the reverse of "I only care about her, my needs are unimportant" is just as much of a crock. It's all about mutual satisfaction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!