RARE WHITE ARCTIC WOLF CUBS FOR SALE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
Wolfwalker
RARE WHITE ARCTIC WOLF CUBS FOR SALE

I am accepting deposits NOW for this years litter. If I receive 5 or 6 or more deposits and am assured that the litter is spoken for, than I will let the pair mate this February. I have to do business this way to assure all the cubs are bought. I already have 8 wolves to feed now and I surely don't need any more pups because people back out of the deal.
Deposits are non refundable unless I can't supply a pup, then they will be refunded. So if your seriously interested and want to commit a deposit please contact me and do so early to ensure You will get one. Here is this years add and a picture of my pack. Notice the 8 month pups have a little darkness to their fur for they are getting lighter everyday and have not lost their puppy fur yet.

I have Rare ARCTIC WHITE WOLF CUBS FOR SALE, The cubs won't be born till late April.
IM looking for people interested in buying one now to insure the litter is spoken for, before they are born. Taking $250 deposits now to reserve a cub for you.
Pay pal or cash accepted. Balance due at pick up ($1000). Pick up only from Montebello Va. USA around first week in June 2010.
THESE EXOTIC RARE ARCTIC WOLF CUBS Parents are high percentage Arctic Wolf 98% and due to mate end of February. Cubs due early May 2010 and ready for pick up in three/four weeks after birth. Reserve yours now, with a $250 deposit, on a first come first served bases, make sure your on the list to insure you get a cub from this years litter. Number of cubs are limited. Both White and Black phases available. Price is $1250 each. We are located in Montebello Virginia, USA. SERIOUS ONLY REPLY! Pictures on request, Email me at Wolfwalker223@aol.com or call 540 377 2576 for more information
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread