Patience is a virtue... - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-05-2010, 06:33 PM   #111
TailsWithScales
Truly sorry for you loss April! Hugs

Old 08-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #112
AbsoluteApril
thank you very much for the hugs and condolences. I left work early because I was just having such a hard time of it today, came home and cleaned out her cage which was a mistake because I just spent the last 40 min bawling my eyes out again. I think I need to go watch a stupid funny movie, eat some chocolate and try to think about something else. Thanks again everyone, I wish it had been better news as well.

Old 08-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #113
Helenthereef
So sorry, April, but you had really done everything you could, above and beyond what many would even attempt. And if it's any consolation I think that many of us following this thread have learned a lot from your experiences, so thank you for being so open and posting in such detail.

Hopefully your new corn babies will make you smile again soon.

Old 08-05-2010, 08:43 PM   #114
Daequix
April...I'm so sorry....my biggest hugs are sent your way. I know none of this helps bring her back but hopefully just knowing that we all care about you and how you are feeling will at least help in some small way.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:04 PM   #115
Matt2979
April, I'm SO sorry! As it's been said, that's just not enough, but I think silence is worse. There's nothing more I can say to help, but I do want you to know that you're not alone in your time of mourning.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:15 PM   #116
iasc300
Sorry April

Old 08-05-2010, 10:11 PM   #117
Laura Fopiano
April words can not express my sadness for you right now.

I'm truly sorry for your loss, if there's anything I can do for you pm me. {{{hugs}}}

Old 08-05-2010, 10:28 PM   #118
Kyle Frost
Aw, I'm sorry. It certainly wasn't from lack of effort on your part. At least she left you with a baby to remember her by.

Old 08-06-2010, 02:53 AM   #119
kmrkvicka
I am so very sorry for your loss, April

RIP Vegas

Old 08-06-2010, 03:52 PM   #120
AbsoluteApril
Thank you again everyone, I really do apprecaite all the kind words. I don't think I will ever feel like I did 'enough' but at least I tried even if it was too late. I'm feeling a little better today, death always hits me hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Frost View Post
At least she left you with a baby to remember her by.
This is very true! I fed that little one last night, I'm glad he/she is doing so well.

And also Helen is correct, the little hatchling corns have helped me get through this more than I would have expected.... every time I started feeling really sad about Vegas, I opened the tub to stare at the newborn corns and it brought a smile to my face.

Thanks again everyone, if nothing else, I hope someone in the future can learn from my experience.

Here's to you Vegas! I will miss you girl!

Here is one of my favorite pictures of her when she was a young thing exploring the big outdoors

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!