Bad Guy Alfonso Tangherlini & Friends / Associates - SCAMMERS VIA PAYPAL CLAIMS - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2017, 11:08 AM   #41
Sacmaverick
6th set Next is the proof of delivery and claim screen shot
Attached Images

Old 08-04-2017, 11:18 AM   #42
Sacmaverick
CLAIMS

here are the immediate claims once the packages were received.
Attached Images

Old 08-04-2017, 11:20 AM   #43
Sacmaverick
here are the delivery confirmations with times through reptiles express.
Attached Images

Old 08-04-2017, 11:27 AM   #44
Sacmaverick
There you are! thats most of what i have While posting this and reading this thread Alphonso tried to appeal his claim and state that a chameleon died. If there were any issues i have an "ARRIVE ALIVE GUARANTEE" not a 72 hour. You would of opened a claim that day if there were issues. Probably because there was none. Alphonso lost his first claim so he tried to re-open to receive his money back. so basically im out 10 Chams and $850.00.

Old 08-04-2017, 11:36 AM   #45
Sacmaverick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Post evidence of your claims on this thread please.
yes please post this evidence Alphonso im now re-reading the previous posts, of you trying to defend your name. Funny cause i was on the phone with paypal disputing your claim for 1 hour 7 minutes on Tuesday after i woke up to your claim (Scam) if there were any issues you had my paypal and could on contacted me directly but instead you escalated directly to a claim which now i hope is biting you back.

OUR COMMUNITY IS SMALL YOU CANT DO THIS AND GET AWAY WITH IT DUDE SORRY DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT

Old 08-04-2017, 11:51 AM   #46
Lucille
I don't recall any pictures of a dead cham being posted. Had that actually happened (I do not believe it did) Alfonso would have been parading pictures of the corpse on this thread everywhere.
In my opinion, it appears that Alfonso caught a bad case of the gimmies. He's avoiding posting any proof on this thread, maybe because there is none?

Old 08-04-2017, 11:57 AM   #47
Sacmaverick
Quote:
I don't recall any pictures of a dead cham being posted. Had that actually happened (I do not believe it did) Alfonso would have been parading pictures of the corpse on this thread everywhere.
In my opinion, it appears that Alfonso caught a bad case of the gimmies. He's avoiding posting any proof on this thread, maybe because there is none?
As far as im concerned i got burned but im done posting i have stated my case and evidence. I just want this to be know and shown on the BOI. I really hope all the Webslaves have a good day and we appreciate what you do! Thanks Guys

Im not here to spread anything that is untrue i only post based on experience and evidence of what happened to me. you ALL can make up your own mind on your decision to work with these guys just be warned. I will not

Old 08-04-2017, 12:00 PM   #48
Robert Walker
Quote:
Though he put it in the wrong place, I believe he thinks he did in fact show the corpse already. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/phot...hp/photo/24198
Attached Images

Old 08-04-2017, 12:00 PM   #49
bcr229
For Google on the phone numbers, since it can't search for text in pictures:

Old 08-04-2017, 12:35 PM   #50
Alfonso Tangherlini

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
board of inquiry, scammer, scammers